The Photography Thread!

DaftSmiley

^^ A camera is only as good as the photographer dude. Someone who lacks the sense of framing cant do anything even if you hand him over a Leica. So, macro mode or any other mode, it doesnt matter if the pics are good.

Ashrith - the 3rd looks nice; and the 2nd one could have used a little background, no? Which camera do you have, btw?

Angad - 5D Mark II for hobbying around? :O But, seriously, your clicks are very Pro, dude.

^^ A camera is only as good as the photographer dude. Someone who lacks the sense of framing cant do anything even if you hand him over a Leica. So, macro mode or any other mode, it doesnt matter if the pics are good.

I'm not saying he lacks talent. He's indeed talented. I'm was just pointing out the fact that its not that difficult to do macro photography, purely from a technical POV.

But yeah, i do agree you need to have a photographers eye for shots.

are those taken by you?

tht is pure talent ashrith

:unsure: Thanks !

^^ thats not so difficult. Use the macro mode in your camera

Yup :wub: Macro mode does fantastically mind blowing stuff to your pics :bash:

Ashrith - the 3rd looks nice; and the 2nd one could have used a little background, no? Which camera do you have, btw?

Angad - 5D Mark II for hobbying around? But, seriously, your clicks are very Pro, dude.

I do agree on the 2nd one, the background is weak :( I have a Canon SX110IS Semi-pro, though its a point-and-shoot :nerves:

@ ashrith ... y did u invert the first pic

the one in your facebook looks better

The original is actually inverted :chair: I had to lay on the ground below the tap to get that shot :doh:

I got the pics printed too :doh:

4155164873_ed8fdf18d0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@LA,beautiful pics bro. Keep it up.

Will try to get a dslr by this year end...hopefully ...a good dslr set up with kit and a bag will easily come close to Rs50,000 according to one of my friends .

Some of the recent pics i took ....

This one is of a Snake skin ..from the skin it seems like it is a venomous snake.

33mu1ar.jpg

10s8783.jpg

Edited by playstation