Oculus and Vive are for rich gamers only.. You have to spend close to 1500$ to fully enjoy V.R games on Rift and Vive

PSVR is a mid ranged alternative to rift and Vive

http://www.gizmag.com/playstation-vr-review-hands-on-2016/41286/

Its a good thing its will be launching with 36 million consoles already sold,thats a huge plus for Sony.

That doesn't mean all 36m will buy PSVR. They have to show some really HQ AAA games for PSVR to sell that thing to consumers.

Sony should go to Konami and get exclusive development right for Silent Hills and then release it for PSVR exclusively.

Edited by WhiteWolf

^^ I would definitely call the hTC Vive a premium solution but calling the Morpheus a mid-range solution is stretching the definition a bit.

And do not expect it to be substantially cheaper than the Rift unit because they are bundling a dedicated external GPU unit to even allow the PlayStation 4 capable of outputting a consistent experience to the headset. So yeah.

Almost every solution is going to ask you to spend a fair bit of money upfront to even experience it with a modicum of decency.

Yeah, even with PSVR you have to spend atleast close $1000 to get the best experience. PS Move and Camera are essential to get best VR experience on PS 4 and both are sold separately.

How do you know if both will be sold separately? They haven't announced anything about the product and in what bundle it would be available.

Edited by Sach4life

True no bundles have been announced but it's safe to say that overall the ps4+camera+psvr will be close to $1000 or more than that. Still a substantial investment. This e3 will probably be interesting to watch IF VR titles are showcased properly.

You think they will bundle PS Camera and Move controllers with PSVR?

I think they should keep it around 500$-600$, Its gonna be good for them if they can do this.

But considering how money hungry sony is acting this gen with the remasters and 15$ ps2 games etc. They might not wanna sell it at a loss.

Any idea when the price announcement will come?

Interesting. I always thought it could be doubled up as a move controller especially because of the lightbar and sixaxis. Good thing I still have my move controller then [emoji1]

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk