• 4 weeks later...

Using HTC Vive for over a month. No Nausea feeling...But in The Climb (Uplay) and Some motion Games can cause little nausea when falling down.

Not worth to have Vive for now, But as far the Experience. Its MindBlowing :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I tried the PSVR out recently, and I was impressed! It felt really, really cool and even playing the on rails demo game, Untill Dawn: Rush of Blood was an amazing experience, albeit for just a few minutes. The surprises were real, and I actually felt that dizzy feeling you get on roller coasters. I was actually moving about and bending down without the game prompting me to do so. I didn't think the gfx were lacking in any way and the 'screen' didn't look empty in whatever direction I looked in.

This came as a total surprise. I was expecting it to be a gimmick, a flash, kind of like the move, exciting for a minute and then to be forgotten about. Nope. With the right price and especially more and better games, I can definitely see this taking off. I sincerely hope they invest in this properly, and not leave it to die like motion controllers or 3D.

But, this has to be taken as an accessory, a change in gameplay and not the new way to play games in general. Or, maybe it can, and I need more time with one. Get it to about half the price, wireless, and give me a good racing and tennis game and watch me happy :D