5 minutes ago, adity said:

If you're playing without move controller, you are missing out. With move you take ammo from your chest, then you can choose to just insert the ammo in the gun or do funky sh*t like juggling the ammo and catching with your gun while spinning it or something like that. 

Damn I don't have a move controller. Lost it somewhere :doh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hooked up the PSVR after almost 1.5 years and played:

Statik demo - Loved it!! One of the most unique puzzle games I've played. Will be getting the full version now.

Batman: Arkham VR - Short 1-1.5 hr game but loved every second of it. The first 10-15 mins alone had moments that justified the price for me. To list a few:

Spoiler

- The title screen with a view from the top of GCPD building showing the multi-layer Gotham.

- VR version of Bruce parent's murder.

- Entering the bat cave for the first time :wOOtjumpy:

Riddler trophies get unlocked once the first play-through is complete and collecting them in VR mode is fun too.

Tetris Effect: Good game, but VR mode added nothing special IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Continuing on my PSVR backlog. Finished:

Moss: Vibrant, colourful and charming. Quill's animations were adorable. Loved it. Cant wait for book 2.

UD: Rush of Blood - Found it scarier than RE7, because of its reliance on jump scares. Move controllers work quite good and responsive. Sitting in a roller coaster and shooting all kinds of creatures was fun. The on rails, roller coaster movement made me feel nauseous though within 20-30 mins. The section with these was amazing -

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"...enhances everything from resolution and field of view to tracking and input. It will connect to PS5 with a single cord to simplify setup and improve ease-of-use, while enabling a high-fidelity visual experience.

One of the innovations we’re excited about is our new VR controller, which will incorporate some of the key features found in the DualSense wireless controller, along with a focus on great ergonomics."

-----

Would've been amazing if it was completely wireless, but a single cable is fine too, I guess.

Also, I'm guessing a 'Oculus Quest-esque' looking controller but with the haptic engine and adaptive triggers from the DualSense.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...