1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Never owned or even tried any sort of VR. Going by these first impressions, this might be the first, hopefully it's not priced too high. 

Yeah i have never owned one either . Definitely looking forward to this one . Pricing would be around 400-450$ most likely as per estimates. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Nostalgia factor and the things it makes you do :P . And how well companies are exploiting it :fear1:

It's a completely new, full-fledged game built entirely for VR. I don't see how that's nostalgia exploitation at all.

Also, HL:A may not be the best game I've played, but it's hands-down the best gaming experience I've ever had!

If you've ever wondered what it would feel like to actually step into a gaming world, then this it. The game is so immersive I've had muscle memory from within the game seeping into real life.

It honestly feels like you're experiencing tech from years away in the future.

And I say all this without an ounce of hyperbole. Can't gush about this game enough.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

3 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

It's a completely new, full-fledged game built entirely for VR. I don't see how that's nostalgia exploitation at all.

Also, HL:A may not be the best game I've played, but it's hands-down the best gaming experience I've ever had!

If you've ever wondered what it would feel like to actually step into a gaming world, then this it. The game is so immersive I've had muscle memory from within the game seeping into real life.

It honestly feels like you're experiencing tech from years away in the future.

And I say all this without an ounce of hyperbole. Can't gush about this game enough.

I get it's a complete new game but still one of the main reasons to buy this one is because of good the original game was right. The memories of the old game does affect your excitement for the new game . Does it not ? So in a way Nostalgia is at play right . 

2 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

I get it's a complete new game but still one of the main reasons to buy this one is because of good the original game was right. The memories of the old game does affect your excitement for the new game . Does it not ? So in a way Nostalgia is at play right . 

Guess I misunderstood the "exploiting" part in your previous post. My bad.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...