Isn't it better to just get the VR2 and then buy the game from the Indian PS Store? It's ₹3999 on the PS Store.

Any specific reason you guys are considering the bundle? Especially since it's imported and you will need a PSN account from the region it's imported from!?

2 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Isn't it better to just get the VR2 and then buy the game from the Indian PS Store? It's ₹3999 on the PS Store.

Any specific reason you guys are considering the bundle? Especially since it's imported and you will need a PSN account from the region it's imported from!?

Bundle being offered at same price is non bundle..  62K for both apparently..

22 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I'm not interested in shooters, and hence there seems to be a lack of games at the moment. 

Is there anything available for kids in VR2 library ?

Moss 1 was gr8, hoping for the same for Moss 2. Wait for Astro bot 2. PSVR not recommended for kids under 12 yrs though.

And regarding shooters, I find it harder to aim using controllers but in VR that's not much of an issue. In Re7, the cursor was controlled by head movement, so it felt much better and natural to aim. Hoping for the same implementation in Re8 and re4. For other shooters you have nuckle controllers.

Edited by Bauji
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kazekage Gaara said:

Me too.  Also, it would be an absolute icing on the cake if modders get it to work with PC :D

PS should just provide out of the box support for PC, that way no tinkering needed, warranty remains valid. Besides considering the price and spec, think it would sell like hotcakes.

Edited by gecko89