It's pretty incredible. My first proper VR experience (Had tried cardboard before). The graphics are all over the place but I can't get over how three dimensional it is. It's not a 3d effect. You're in a 3d world. There's depth to everything.

I don't have move controllers. It tracks the ds4 quite well. Tried a bunch of demos. I didn't get motion sick but it is straining. Like your eyes and brain are working overtime. You feel a bit drained after a while. I'm not sure full length games are the best fit for this version of VR. More passive experiences seem like a better fit.

Bhai..sahi impression de yaar.. I know you are not impressed..

Shadoken, please call the PSVR sh*t so that zodka ko thoda sukoon mile.

Ok so i was excited until i put the headset on. The visuals were too smudged . For a finished product i expected a lot better. Tracking was top notch even though in between it did display an occasional message that i am out of view when i tried looking back.

As rishi said might be the calibration at the event was not good.

Driveclub VR had a lot of people getting up midway. Wish i had more time to play some other VR games ..the queue was huge..

I think i will stay on the fence with this one.

I thought he was suspended. Did he actually leave because of the constant baiting?

He isn't suspended. He became active only when Zodka was banned. Now he isn't active anymore.

Connect the dots.

Want joe cool back.
Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
+1
Edited by Big Boss

He isn't suspended. He became active only when Zodka was banned. Now he isn't active anymore.

Connect the dots.

+1

If he has a problem with Zodak's posts why doesn't he just them on ignore? It's better than quitting the forum all together. There are trolls and baiters on every online forum, can't just stop going online. Have to accept the reality and just ignore :P Edited by playstationdude

Ok so i was excited until i put the headset on. The visuals were too smudged . For a finished product i expected a lot better. Tracking was top notch even though in between it did display an occasional message that i am out of view when i tried looking back.

As rishi said might be the calibration at the event was not good.

Driveclub VR had a lot of people getting up midway. Wish i had more time to play some other VR games ..the queue was huge..

I think i will stay on the fence with this one.

If the visuals were smudged, probably the screen was messy or the headset wasn't adjusted properly after you wore it.

The visuals are quite crisp albeit with a lot of aliasing. Especially if it's a stylized colorful world.

Playroom VR for example is pretty amazing. Everything is so bright and colorful and although the resolution is low, you get over it quickly.

Took my own sweet time to have it adjusted. So i doubt there was any adjustment issues. However for me this being a substantial gaming investment i would prefer the screen to be better than what it is. However i must admit the immersion level was good. Headset felt extremely comfortable and tracking was perfect. Wish i could try Until Dawn and Batman VR to see if there were any major differences between games.

So i think i would wait to see what kind of games release for the PSVR in the future and then decide. For now it failed to impress as much as i wanted it to.

This guy makes me not wanna visit IVG now. He is on all threads posting only Bull sh*t :doh:

this is how we feel when you post in the football thread :hypocrite:

edit: the easiest way to stop Zodka from baiting is reporting by his posts when he attempts to rile up people and create console wars, but i got called out by Alpha out of context for reporting his flamebaits.

Edited by Keano