was going for and being sold out around 25$ during last holiday at amazon and other places.

and lol at ps camera selling 100k. at least some other guys use google (along with their brains) before posting. exactly 2 years ago sony announced they sold 1 mill ps camera's with 15% attach rate. assuming the attach rate has fallen to 8-10 we still have 3-4 million users with ps 4 camera's.

Hmm. if that 3-4 million is correct then I'd expect about a million PSVR to start off in this fiscal.

Edit: I mean fiscal 16-17

Edited by Walker

Hmm. if that 3-4 million is correct then I'd expect about a million PSVR to start off in this fiscal.

Edit: I mean fiscal 16-17

could be possible. didnt htc vive announce that they sold 15k units in 10 mins after the pre-order went live.

was going for and being sold out around 25$ during last holiday at amazon and other places.

and lol at ps camera selling 100k. at least some other guys use google (along with their brains) before posting. exactly 2 years ago sony announced they sold 1 mill ps camera's with 15% attach rate. assuming the attach rate has fallen to 8-10 we still have 3-4 million users with ps 4 camera's.

Ok i guess everyone should wait for holiday sale

Might get psvr also at half the price :rofl:

100k was a hypothetical statement ,wanted to right 100 to be honest. I wonder how infuriated you would have been then?

Thankfully i already own a PS move controller.It's actually a very good piece of hardware which allows 360 degrees motion of freedom.Sony can release an upgraded piece but there's no need for it.Maybe, PS Move with a built in analog stick wouldn't be so bad.

Also at the "misleading" thing, It's not like PSVR launching the next month.This was just a small media just to make people notice the PSVR.It's coming out in october, 2 months after E3 which is aimed towards CONSUMERS.They will make it all clear by then for general masses.

EDIT:It seems like Sony is not expecting PSVR to be a big success.I read somewhere that they expect just around 1-2 million devices sold to consumers by the end of the year(fiscal year?).So even if only a handful of people own PS camera, it's enough for them.

Damn were we right..emoji14.png

Of course we were right.Great minds think alike :P

Edited by Nate Drake

Its gonna sell more than 3-4 million in the first year,nothing less. People will have no problem paying 500$ for it.

But that is if the games are decent not like the crap they showed at ps experience. But i am sure there are good games as well that will get the public excited for this.

yeah esp when the AR solution on the rival platform (homolens) is going for 2000$ per piece.

edit: its 3000$ not 2k.

Actually HoloLens is going to be used for a lot of other things apart from gaming,atleast thats what MS intends,

Hence the non-consumer friendly price.

Actually HoloLens is going to be used for a lot of other things apart from gaming,atleast thats what MS intends,

Hence the non-consumer friendly price.

Same is true for VR. It has good potential in medical and architectural fields.

Same is true for VR. It has good potential in medical and architectural fields.

Yes,but all 3 big VR products like the Rift,PSVR,Vive etc are designed and marketed specifically for gaming.

Meanwhile HoloLens is made and marketed specifically toward medical,architectural,engineering and product design fields.

That $3k price is actually meant for corporate consumers,not for the end-user.

The AR price (3000$) is for development unit. Always costly. [PS4 dev kit costs 2500 $].Consumer version would be much cheaper.

As with PSVR, I am imagining myself falling due to that sheer amount of wires. In most of PSVR videos, I have seen someone who's job is to just hold the wires while someone plays.

Abbey tu aadmi hai ya pajama :rofl:

PSVR itself is releasing near holiday

At that time cam & move will automatically be in holiday promotions

Wait for what?!? :lol:

Abbey yarr tujhsey muh band nahi rakha jata kya?

Psvr is launching in october and the holiday period sales start in nov end on black friday .You actually do have to wait for the sales what i said in my post.

Holiday start in nov end not october and go on till early jan. Yaad rakhiyo yeh for next time b4 you embarrass yourself.

Edited by triggr happy ss