Steam is the best when it comes to pc gaming even origin cant match the service provided by steam. GWFL was just another u-play for me. I don't see any reason why I should move away from steam and use any other services.

^Exactly. Alpha sometimes just can't control :lol: . Udham never contributes anything meaningful anyways. So everyone should just ignore the tripe he posts and move on. Why feed the troll?

Ya dude. Your contribution in these threads has been godly.

Anyhoo, adios folks go help wipe Gaben with cleaning sh*t on his face.

back to the topic - how many people got COD BO3 on PC ( i know harjas has it) i am thinking of getting it if enough players are there for co-op/MP

I have got it. But I hate zombies. I don't play it at all. SP in my opinion is utter crap. I do not see myself even finishing it.

Very few PC players from India. I have been playing MP since 3-4 days and I always end up joining EU lobby. Ping spikes upto 200-230. And rage and pwnage.

• Like 1

I faced similar issue while playing titanfall on PC, but only few times. And Hell, I played a lot of titanfall on PC. I generally used to end up playing with Singapore/JP/CN players most of the times. But I would like to add that titanfall had more regular Indian PC players playing the game for a longer duration of time compared to any (new) COD. But yes, nothing compared to BF3 / BF4 PC Indian PC player base.

Edited by KJD

^ One of the options, please note that bots will always cut you a raw deal, better try to float a thread on the STEAM community forum for the game. You will get plenty of offers and depending on the rarity of your card you can ask for a sweeter deal now and again.