16 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

More like 10-11k (500$ plus 6-7% tax and exchange rate at 75). Unless I am missing something.

Not sure if founder's edition have international warranty, so might/might not be worth it.

tax is 0-15% afaik, depending on states.

No country gets $500 price tag. You still need to pay GST / VAT / SALE tax / Postage and every other fee. USA has different % in different state. 

Outside USA, countries add it directly. 

For 3070 

India price is $700+

Europe price is $600-1000

Japan price is $800+

Australia price is $540+

3070 price seems fine because as compared to us pricing(taxes are exclusive for US) there not much difference, infact its 5-6K more with taxes and all.
It's not. Rtx 2070 super was a 500$ card and it launched at Rs 43,600 in India, this is a massive 8000 rs jump compared to that without any justification. The tax is same. Dollar price has increased but not to the extend of 8000 rs difference.
More like 10-11k (500$ plus 6-7% tax and exchange rate at 75). Unless I am missing something.
Not sure if founder's edition have international warranty, so might/might not be worth it.
Yeah even with the tax and everything on top of it. The card should have been max 44-45k not 51k considering the launch price of 2070 super.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Major FOMO happening because of folks discussing RTX 30xx and putting up their cards for sale. Makes me wonder if I should sell my 2070S and upgrade as well.
Non biased opinion. If you are looking to upgrade sell it now. Once the 3xxx series launches the prices will tank hard. But.................

To be honest you should not be looking to upgrade at all if you are not looking for the latest and greatest. One generation is too small a gap to jump.

7 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Non biased opinion. If you are looking to upgrade sell it now. Once the 3xxx series launches the prices will tank hard. But.................

To be honest you should not be looking to upgrade at all if you are not looking for the latest and greatest. One generation is too small a gap to jump.

Yeah, I understand. I don't necesarily game at high fps or play the latest games on day 1. I have a huge backlog but just dont get time to play these days. It's just the FOMO ? Even now, I am playing Witcher 3 years after release and at 1440p. The saner thing to do would be tp wait this gen out and probably get the Ti or upgrade 2 years down. But it's just the FOMO ?

On 9/7/2020 at 11:36 PM, Joe Cool said:

No country gets $500 price tag. You still need to pay GST / VAT / SALE tax / Postage and every other fee. USA has different % in different state. 

Outside USA, countries add it directly. 

For 3070 

India price is $700+

Europe price is $600-1000

Japan price is $800+

Australia price is $540+

for india

after gst

3070 51k

3080 71k

3090 152k

also there are rumours for 3070ti release as well

he also stated that price might get down on arrival

its an estimate

what i heard on yt nehru place vendor video

• Fall Guys maintains its #1 position for six weeks in a row.
  • Among Us continues to climb the rankings 
  • Crusader Kings 3 remains in the chart with two SKU's
  • Craftopia ranks better in week 2.
  • Avengers at #6
  • Kingdoms of Amalur debuts at #8. NBA 2K 21 enters at #10.

• Fall Guys maintains its #1 position for six weeks in a row.
  • Among Us continues to climb the rankings 
  • Crusader Kings 3 remains in the chart with two SKU's
  • Craftopia ranks better in week 2.
  • Avengers at #6
  • Kingdoms of Amalur debuts at #8. NBA 2K 21 enters at #10.

It's amazing to see remastered in a top ten

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

What happened suddenly? I guess some big streamer started playing it? 

Yes. Twitch changed the scene of the game. Sodapoppin started bringing in the crowd and now everyone playing it. xQc and Ninja are also streaming it. 

The numbers have gone crazy.

unknown.png

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Wonder whether they will now charge Nvidia prices to those corps who license ARM IP or whether they will let things be as they were.

I can see nvidia-arm now easily making ARM mainstream for PC