29 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

It was free just recently.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

lol I wanted to write shadow tactics but my brain wrote shogun total war.

shadow tactics is rs 127.

Edited by pArth

31 minutes ago, Joyous said:

Asking your opinion 

How's gameplay in PC compared with consoles (PS4 and Xbox) 

:D

Depends on the game and personal preference. 

I usually like playing racing and sport games with a controller. So don't mind those on consoles. Can't stand shooters, online, and RPG games on console. PC all the way. 

Can't stand low FPS/30 fps trash experience on consoles either. 

But for budget gaming, consoles are good. PS4 has some good exclusives too if you are into it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joyous said:

Asking your opinion 

How's gameplay in PC compared with consoles (PS4 and Xbox) 

:D

better in every way provided you have to money to buy and upgrade Hardware, only drawback is there are no good quality "exclusives" as such, because PC doesn't have one specific manufacturer or seller for games.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

What do you mean by "hows gameplay" ? 

I guess the question is specific to you, and whatever rig you're using. 

I myself don't play on PC now, don't have the time/money to keep up with the hardware and RGB trends but will consider getting back into it this holiday season.

We've got wayy too many free games on PC to pass up on, and even a ton of cheap games which are fantastic.

Only downside is that will have to spend good amount of cash to get my PC to be functioning and future proof for a couple of years. Will wait for the 3060 card to show up, then think about it.

• Like 1

better in every way provided you have to money to buy and upgrade Hardware, only drawback is there are no good quality "exclusives" as such, because PC doesn't have one specific manufacturer or seller for games.
I guess a graphics card upgrade is good for at least 3 years. And MOBO and CPU last around 6 years easily. In that sense , it's cost effective than consoles i guess.

Sent from my SM-A750F using Tapatalk

I usually like playing racing and sport games with a controller. So don't mind those on consoles. Can't stand shooters, online, and RPG games on console. PC all the way. 

But for budget gaming, consoles are good. PS4 has some good exclusives too if you are into it. 
I use controller in PC. Microsoft controller is what I use.

Sent from my SM-A750F using Tapatalk

There are some PC only games which are really good. Some recent ones are Civilization series, total war series, dota, age of empires etc. Just total war series is worth building a PC for.

This is a slightly weird query perhaps, but I really enjoyed Asphalt 8.

I want to play it on PC now, but prefer using a controller. I downloaded it off the windows store per usual, and KB is fine but I want to connect my dualshock 4 and use that instead.

I assume the game has controller support, but how do I use the DS4 instead of a gamepad designed to work on PC?

29 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

This is a slightly weird query perhaps, but I really enjoyed Asphalt 8.

I want to play it on PC now, but prefer using a controller. I downloaded it off the windows store per usual, and KB is fine but I want to connect my dualshock 4 and use that instead.

I assume the game has controller support, but how do I use the DS4 instead of a gamepad designed to work on PC?

Use inputmapper unless you find a way to add the game to Steam as non-steam game. If you do, you can use DS4 natively. 

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Use inputmapper unless you find a way to add the game to Steam as non-steam game. If you do, you can use DS4 natively. 

Don't think I'll be able to do. 

However do you have the link to input mapper? Is this like a driver for a DS4 that'll map the buttons to a PC controller?

29 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

However do you have the link to input mapper? Is this like a driver for a DS4 that'll map the buttons to a PC controller?

program that makes games think your ds4 is xbox controller so it will have xbox buttons prompts, and you can use your ds4 to play games instead of kbm

https://inputmapper.com

Though i have personally used http://ds4windows.com and it worked great, not sure how updated it is these days.

• Thanks 1

On 7/2/2020 at 3:33 PM, Joe Cool said:

Adding further to this line of thought - 

PC has lots of exclusive in terms of old games and thousands of mid  and indie games in steam and other digital platform. If you are above the casual gamer, you must have a PC to  experience it. 

3 hours ago, kemosabe said:

Adding further to this line of thought - 

PC has lots of exclusive in terms of old games and thousands of mid  and indie games in steam and other digital platform. If you are above the casual gamer, you must have a PC to  experience it. 

:rofl:

indie bhindi was all you could come up with ?

Steam is literally the dumping ground for any thrash 2rs "indie" pixel art garbage. :lol:

Indie bhindi is a non issue for PC gaming, let alone an "advantage" compared to consoles

I would instead say one advantage PC is with emulators, i mean the emulator "scene" has advanced so much that you can even play certain Nintendo Switch games on PC now :rofl: also PS3 games.

In "exclusives" you have technically-indie-but-definitely-not-bhindi maal like that "Escape from Tarkov" game, or stuff that can only be played well on PC like any RTS game, Total War series, Civ series XCOM and all the genres they belong to

:rofl:

indie bhindi was all you could come up with ?
Steam is literally the dumping ground for any thrash 2rs "indie" pixel art garbage. [emoji38]
Indie bhindi is a non issue for PC gaming, let alone an "advantage" compared to consoles

I would instead say one advantage PC is with emulators, i mean the emulator "scene" has advanced so much that you can even play certain Nintendo Switch games on PC now :rofl: also PS3 games.
In "exclusives" you have technically-indie-but-definitely-not-bhindi maal like that "Escape from Tarkov" game, or stuff that can only be played well on PC like any RTS game, Total War series, Civ series XCOM and all the genres they belong to
Indie vindy are tasty n covers everything

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk