TIL that Steam or Xbox don't have the "Platinum" trophy achievement that you get on PS4 when you get all the trophies in a base game :/

I am disappoint, was going to get Platinum on AC Odyssey base game only to find out that there isn't one  :(

And this is when Steam has this "Trophy case" section on your profile where you can display up to seven achievements of your choice. 

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Can we talk about how amazing DLSS 2.0 is?

Going for 4k monitor might actually be worth it! I was thinking of getting a 1440p monitor for my next upgrade. But if DLSS 2.0 is as good as this in all games then damn.

Only if it becomes standard, proprietary technologies don't see widespread adoption, i know NVidia has lock on GPU sales currently, but still.

Hope MS picks this up and adds it to DirectX :fear:

Or it becomes some other kind of standard, like nvidia licenses it to companies to integrate into their engines 

27 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Only if it becomes standard, proprietary technologies don't see widespread adoption, i know NVidia has lock on GPU sales currently, but still.

Hope MS picks this up and adds it to DirectX :fear:

Or it becomes some other kind of standard, like nvidia licenses it to companies to integrate into their engines 

I think MS are developing similar tech for DirectX.

Nvidia is reportedly in ‘advanced talks’ to buy ARM for more than $32 billion

If this "sutro se hame pata chala hai" article is true, this is huge, with Apple also moving to ARM SoCs for MacBooks, this is yet another nail in the coffin for Intel and x86 :lol:

Microsoft already has a Surface of some kind with it's own ARM soc built in collaboration with Qualcomm, they can try to make Windows on ARM mainstream.

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

I buy from a guy in Pune. Pre-owned and new. Although you'll have to assemble it yourself. (as with most of them selling pre built I suppose)

I can build myself but i am pretty tight on budget, that's why. What's his contact and name?

Edited by Cranshazy

On 8/23/2020 at 6:41 PM, puns said:

Worst place to get your stuff from (the group, not the site) I had a sub par experience selling there

On 8/23/2020 at 10:21 PM, Cranshazy said:

Sure buddy thanks

If you still need the PC lemme know!

Edited by harjas
  • Like 1