https://www.theverge.com/2021/7/22/22589033/valve-steam-deck-pc-screen-performance-target-30hz-gameplay-upgradeable-ssd

I'm curious if it can do 30 fps for something like rdr2 or cp2077.

APU technology must have improved greatly if they can manage that on a fanless( I assume ) portable device.

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

https://www.theverge.com/2021/7/22/22589033/valve-steam-deck-pc-screen-performance-target-30hz-gameplay-upgradeable-ssd

I'm curious if it can do 30 fps for something like rdr2 or cp2077.

APU technology must have improved greatly if they can manage that on a fanless( I assume ) portable device.

Wouldn't be surprising if it runs as Deck is targeting 30fps at 800p. 

37 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Happy 20 to Max Payne20210723_213308.jpg

They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark on everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger, and it was over.

• Like 1

Monitor Help required .

i’ll be moving to bombay very soon and as much as i’d like to have a 55” tv in my room , the space limitation is onlly allowing me to have a 27”-32” monitor . 

The main purpose of this setup is to run xbox series S & a Ps5 with a single screen .

Question - Should i go for a 1080p Or a 1440p gaming monitor ? 

( I have heard that there’s almost negligible difference when native 4k is downscaled to 1440p , coz technically it is downscaled to 1080p first then upscaled to 1440p , however i have also heard that the same isn’t true if a native 1080p game was to be upscaled to 1440p coz then the content will look really bad on it , due to some integer ratio factoring ? )

Anyone with any personal experience on this , pls share your thoughts ? 

On 7/23/2021 at 7:49 PM, Ethan_Hunt said:

Damn, the last bit gave me goosebumps. I want a Max Payne 3 written by Sam Lake, and made by Remedy.

Rockstar made great game, but the writing in it was a big disappointment for me. Not a true follow up to Max Payne 1 and 2.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, gamer_adi said:

Damn, the last bit gave me goosebumps. I want a Max Payne 3 written by Sam Lake, and made by Remedy.

Rockstar made great game, but the writing in it was a big disappointment for me. Not a true follow up to Max Payne 1 and 2.

I didn't like MP3 at all. 

15 hours ago, _Krypton_ said:

Monitor Help required .

i’ll be moving to bombay very soon and as much as i’d like to have a 55” tv in my room , the space limitation is onlly allowing me to have a 27”-32” monitor . 

The main purpose of this setup is to run xbox series S & a Ps5 with a single screen .

Question - Should i go for a 1080p Or a 1440p gaming monitor ? 

( I have heard that there’s almost negligible difference when native 4k is downscaled to 1440p , coz technically it is downscaled to 1080p first then upscaled to 1440p , however i have also heard that the same isn’t true if a native 1080p game was to be upscaled to 1440p coz then the content will look really bad on it , due to some integer ratio factoring ? )

Anyone with any personal experience on this , pls share your thoughts ? 

Get a 4K monitor if PS5 is your only use and not PC gaming.

1440p monitors lack native support on PS4, and only some 1440p monitors like LG GL850 can downsample a 4K signal from the PS5( PS5 sees the monitor as a 4k display) otherwise you will have a 1080p image outputted on a 1440p monitor which will look horrible.

LG 27UL500 is the current LG 4K monitor.

Also check if the monitor has a 3.5mm audio out, you'll need external speakers also