4 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Just 1 game out of how many ? It supports DLSS and this was without DLSS. So can be fixed by tweaking settings. You show me 3060 130w laptop with similar specs as victus under 1 lakh i buy it now

Man you are horrible , I just said you got a great deal , what the hell is the matter with you , go play your f**king games , you were so rude in the last comment , I was just trying to explain it to you , wow man

9 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Lol that guy was on my a*s with his tgp nonsense since beginning. Oh you fuked with tgp nd all blah blah

130w neither in stock and very very expensive.  

You are so rude in this comment.. did I say this? Go and read the chats , you were asking for my help was I rude to you?

14 minutes ago, Sidhaarth said:

Man you are horrible , I just said you got a great deal , what the hell is the matter with you , go play your f**king games , you were so rude in the last comment , I was just trying to explain it to you , wow man

Your TGP nonsense without any solid comparison irritated me. 

I had to post and show you a proper comparison in the end to show some  difference and then you say not worth the price coz metro runs 10 frame less? 

But you talk about TGP so much but forgot other differences like price and availability.  There's not single 130w laptops in stock and Desktop PC cards also out of stock or way too expensive. Lenovo Legion pro is over 2lakhs for 5 extra frame you pay 2 lakhs more :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

14 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Your TGP nonsense without any solid comparison irritated me. 

I had to post and show you a proper comparison in the end to show some  difference and then you say not worth the price coz metro runs 10 frame less? 

But you talk about TGP so much but forgot other differences like price and availability.  There's not single 130w laptops in stock and Desktop PC cards also out of stock or way too expensive. Lenovo Legion pro is over 2lakhs for 5 extra frame you pay 2 lakhs more :P

and bro i ended the "show" way before by telling you to wait for jarrods videos as he does good comparisons!

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

since all laptop experts have gathered here

what are your thoughts about a 3070 or 3080 laptop?

I want 120+ fps and 1440p or more resolution and high/ultra settings with rtx on or off

possible? if so, which model?

If portability is not a game changer for you I’d advice you to build a PC , much better that way . Especially if you are looking at 3080. RP tech has been responding to users these last couple of weeks so you can maybe make an enquire for a FE 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, icestrok said:

If portability is not a game changer for you I’d advice you to build a PC , much better that way . Especially if you are looking at 3080. RP tech has been responding to users these last couple of weeks so you can maybe make an enquire for a FE 

PC has other advantages also, like if something on the motherboard craps out he can just replace the thing, on laptop the battery/mobo/keyboard+top chassis are all custom made, getting replacements is hard

Played Shadow of TR with RT Shadows. Runs great except one area Patiti. Fps fluctuates alot there.  :furious:

Tbh i don't see any difference between normal shadows and RTX shadows, fps difference also not big when both on and off. Seems like useless RT in SOTR.. 

Also thermals really good in Victus. 3 hours of straight session of Horizon and temperature never went above 70.  Cooling is excellent as along as its in well ventilated place on hard surface. Though it gets loud, so headphone must :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

6 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Tbh i don't see any difference between normal shadows and RTX shadows, fps difference also not big when both on and off. Seems like useless RT in SOTR.. 

Yeah, it's not very extensive. It's quite noticeable inside caves though.

A couple of screenshots I had taken for comparison:

RTX ON:

K6JuATf.jpg

RTX OFF (notice all the shadows missing on the left, behind Lara, and around that small well like thingy in the middle):

U4TiDKK.jpg

• Like 1

Man Horizon zero dawn on PC is easily best looking and best optimised game compared to every game i have played so far on my pc. Not only PC version looks miles better than console version in every  department but it can rival any current nextgen game in graphics imo. I abslutely love it. I think only RDR2 on PC can rival it right now.

Decima engine is beastly engine 

Edited by WhiteWolf

20 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Man Horizon zero dawn on PC is easily best looking and best optimised game compared to every game i have played so far on my pc. Not only PC version looks miles better than console version in every  department but it can rival any current nextgen game in graphics imo. I abslutely love it. I think only RDR2 on PC can rival it right now.

Decima engine is beastly engine 

Have you forgotten how bad it was at launch ?

Zyada exite horaha hai tu, How is Gears 5 DLC handling? Thats like the best optimizdz 

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Have you forgotten how bad it was at launch ?

Zyada exite horaha hai tu, How is Gears 5 DLC handling? Thats like the best optimizdz 

They patched it multiple times since then. Its really good now.

As far as Gears 5 is concerned then i just ran few benchmarks, results were good but didnt feel like playing it again. I already completed it 3 times on One X including Iron man mode and insane lol and also played DLC twice on One X. So don't think i will be playing it again anytime soon

12 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

how much FPS you are getting with RT on ?

There's no frame rate counter option on Xbox app to see fps like Steam games.

But its definitely smooth 60. I can feel smoothness of 60. Even in combat i feel no hitches nothing. Very clean and smooth even  when i rotate my camera really fast. Im in starting area only though 

So far every game i played ran it on max at over 60fps easy.  Feels so good compared to terrible One X experience. I will be getting rid of my One X and PS4 soon once i get PS5.

And crashes were caused by my external HDD. Its fixed now.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Shadow of tomb raider easily the worst optimized game overall. Patiti region frame rate drops are noticeable. Thats the only region in the game where regardless of graphics settings frame rate drops. 

Edited by WhiteWolf