3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

They are working on it based on the response but yes, not revealed yet.

The list means nothing. It has way too many unannounced games on it like XCOM 3, Gears 6, Crysis 4, Titanfall 3, Injustice 3, FF9 Remake, etc,. 

https://gist.github.com/xPaw/6a42aafd3c9d19b3ceab2e90b5a37cd2

Titanfall 3 ?

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

What games you playing on it?

Your SX will be collecting dust now i guess. Lol. 

SX is formfactor and for brotherhood and MP sesh with boys :P I can always sell it for MRP ;) 

Still testing bunch of old games, should have bought Deathloop but jumped on the PS5 wagon.. will mostly pick up Cyber Punk and play.. I am waiting for next gen games like Crimson Desert, Black Myth: Wukong and UE5 stuff to truly see the differentiator compared to consoles.. 

• Like 1

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

SX is formfactor and for brotherhood and MP sesh with boys :P I can always sell it for MRP ;) 

Still testing bunch of old games, should have bought Deathloop but jumped on the PS5 wagon.. will mostly pick up Cyber Punk and play.. I am waiting for next gen games like Crimson Desert, Black Myth: Wukong and UE5 stuff to truly see the differentiator compared to consoles.. 

Try control UE

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Control UE is different than Control ?? Like did they add extra stuff in UE apart from DLCs?

Anyway Platted that on PS5

Control base version i tried on Game pass pc and it ran not smooth and was missing features i think.

So i bought Control UE on Steam, its way better optimised and get 60plus fps on ultra with RTX and even better with DLSS on. Game pass version was poorly optimised. 

UE also includes all DLCs 

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Control base version i tried on Game pass pc and it ran not smooth and was missing features i think.

So i bought Control UE on Steam, its way better optimised and get 60plus fps on ultra with RTX and even better with DLSS on. Game pass version was poorly optimised. 

UE also includes all DLCs 

Lol Gamepass version of CONTROL actually crashed my PC twice, then got rid of it and was testing on the EPIC games

So Steam gets all the good stuff ? 

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Lol Gamepass version of CONTROL actually crashed my PC twice, then got rid of it and was testing on the EPIC games

Steam best man. f**k MS store. I will only use it when big exclusive is out like Forza n all this fall via game pass.

Gears 5 ran great though

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Try NFS Heat with Unite 3.0 mod. Goes for pretty cheap on steam during sales and looks amazing.

• Like 1

@Assassins Creed Congratz on your PC!! If you really want to show off your PC GFX - get RDR2, Hitman 3 (Linear SP), Horizon or Days Gone and CP2077 (RTX). These 3 will look absolutely bonkers on your PC. Keep in mind though - CP2077 will look absolutely bonkers, but issues with bad AI, repetitive NPCs etc. remain. RDR2 is a must though.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2021 at 10:35 PM, radicaldude said:

Multiplayer Forge version is available on PC tho.

Only single player isn't, which nobody would want anyway since you mainly play as some random dude called Locke, and not the MC.

On 9/15/2021 at 12:42 AM, Assassins Creed said:

Congrats on your PC. Welcome to a world of spoiling yourself too much with fps and gfx.

For RTX experience, go for CP2077 (looks breathtaking with RTX, plus PC version is miles better than the broken console versions and you actually gonna enjoy the game properly), Control UE (again, looks and plays absolute bonkers than console counterpart), Metro Exodus. 

and...RDR2. Also get BF2042 on pc when it's gonna release.

Basically any game that is multiplatforms, except few. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

WHoa where you got 3080 at that price??!?!? 

The FE version from RP tech.. Haven't you heard them sending out emails for ppl who had clicked on send query :) but my sign up was in like December..

I also scored one before this in Jan during a flash sale which I gave it to fellow gamer here..