Will ya’ll be getting GOW PC even if you’ve already played it on PS?:fear1:
I haven't played on PS and still won't get it on PC at that price.
So I’m wondering if I need to increase RAM if I’m currently on 16gb? I don’t multitask while playing games. Don’t stream etc 
No

5 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

I am recently having trouble connecting to steam … it sometime takes 2-3 tries to connect online…

I have tried adding -tcp to shortcut and resetting winsock…I have also reset windows….

nothing seems to work.. any other solution I should try ? 

Seems to be a widespread issue. Happening to me as well intermittently.

Workaround is to start steam in offline mode when it doesn't connect and then go online.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, SaiKO said:

I think this game has been developed for PC first and then ported to console later. Like CP2077. 

Because the pc version runs super smooth at 80-90 fps average(2560x1080 ultrawide res) and 56-72 average (3440x1440 ultrawide res) even with RTX ultra. All ultra.  DLSS quality.

No issues whatsoever. 

PC hardware is costly, more than 2-3x the price of consoles 

PC games are costly about ₹2500 or above on launch. I am specifically referring to console discs which can be played at a net cost of ₹400 to ₹1000 and nobody plays the same game for more than a few months, at max a year, so selling of console discs is valid

so, is PC gaming worth it and is there a noticeable difference between high and ultra settings, in your opinion?

I am asking because I love every setting to be ultra so much that I’d play at 30fps quality mode on consoles for highest possible settings, hence, would love to get a PC

Edited by 0verlord

11 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Hey but AoE and B4B are on GamePass, How can be topping the charts ? :rofl:

Steam has a strong stickiness for its customers. Moreover, MS Store on pc sucks. From what I have observed, long time pc crowd prefers to use steam instead of other stores or services even if it means paying for the game 

38 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

PC games are costly about ₹2500 or above on launch. I am specifically referring to console discs which can be played at a net cost of ₹400 to ₹1000 and nobody plays the same game for more than a few months, at max a year, so selling of console discs is valid

so, is PC gaming worth it and is there a noticeable difference between high and ultra settings, in your opinion?

I am asking because I love every setting to be ultra so much that I’d play at 30fps quality mode on consoles for highest possible settings, hence, would love to get a PC

get a pc… it’s worth it 

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

I had those same apprehensions which is why I was stalling building a PC. I dove in and I can say it’s worth it. My experience has improved so much and the immediate lift in the quality of games is very very visible. 

Of course, it’s a bad time to get a hold of the 30 series. So, maybe wait. I personally don’t want to go back to 30fps gaming and now I don’t also need to tune down settings to be able to hit 60 (shame how even the new batch of consoles are doing 1080p x 60)

Edited by RV1709

The Performance Mode bubble on consoles has started to crack. 

Though this could very well be the most unoptimised game to do only 1080p at sub 60fps & that too without any sort of RT. 

But when more & more games start to flex the true next gen visual muscle the more resolution will drop on Performance Mode. 

Soon the quality mode will be sub 4k at 30fps possibly using console specific machine learning or checkerboard. 
That would be the time when Performance Mode would require same ML or CB rendered sub 1080p resolution. 

Imagine owning expensive 4K screens & playing at that resolution,no one would want that. 

& God only knows what would become of SeriesS when this time will arrive sooner than later. 
Devs won’t even have the option of scrapping it like OneS/X & PS4/Pro. 

Edited by AnK

2 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I'll wait. I think the best time to jump in maybe with Nvidia's 40 or 50 series in the next 2-4 years as they would also have even better RT and dlss performance  

Normally PC Cards & feature-sets upgrade every 1-2 years. 
Putting away the the crunch being faced due to Pandemic & Coin mining. 

There was no sense in waiting to build a PC just like no point waiting to buy a CAR. 
New & improved will be available within no time. 

9 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I'll wait. I think the best time to jump in maybe with Nvidia's 40 or 50 series in the next 2-4 years as they would also have even better RT and dlss performance  

get a pc bro .. there will always be better cards on the horizon…

1 hour ago, AnK said:

The Performance Mode bubble on consoles has started to crack. 

Though this could very well be the most unoptimised game to do only 1080p at sub 60fps & that too without any sort of RT. 

Ya..This game is poorly optimised, so it’s hard to make any predictions based on this game.. but we will see if the trend continues…