1 minute ago, AnK said:

It was posted in another thread in reply to someone’s comment. 

Also the comment was not meant to prove superiority in anyway.

Just the fact that’s jack of all(accept RTS yes)

About BC….it has that now & most of the popular games are getting remastered/remake anyway. 

One doesn’t expect ppl to be included towards dated games of the past that don’t really hold up anymore. 

Dated games don't matter only if your console can't play them. You'll be surprisrd at the sheer number of games that don't need remaster or remakes on PC just cos you can mod the crap out of them to make them look modern. The entire remaster/remake argument purely exist in context of consoles. They tend to get released on PC, cos why not? You can always milk a cash cow. Some publishers just tend to offer free upgrades to PC cos they know that charging full price again for a pure visual/fps boost wont fly with the PC crowd.

Just now, AnK said:

^^Isn’t every game that’s on PC also by default available on Deck?!? 

In a way, yes. But they're going to have a curated list (optimised settings) which performs well on the Deck. This should be one of them.

10 minutes ago, AnK said:

^^Isn’t every game that’s on PC also by default available on Deck?!? 

8 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

In a way, yes. But they're going to have a curated list (optimised settings) which performs well on the Deck. This should be one of them.

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

So you mean Steam will have games recommended for Deck & outside of those they won’t take any performance guarantee?!? 

Is that right?!? 

Steam games can potentiall work on Windows, Linux and/or Mac. But this varies on a case by case basis. 

SteamOS (Linux) compatibile games will only work on Deck. Windows and Mac ones will not work.

The certification has three levels iirc.

- Verified: games that work great and have been officially tested will have verified badge. When you search or load steam on deck, only these games will show up.

-Playable: games that require some custom optimizations like tweaking controller settings etc will have a yellow badge. Some features of deck like controller may not work ootb. You can change your store settings to make these games visible on your deck.

- Unplayable: Mostly games that do not have SteamOS compat/VR only etc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Horizon: Forbidden West PC possibly less than 8 months after PS5 release according to latest NVIDIA Geforce leak

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/horizon-forbidden-west-pc-possibly-less-than-8-months-after-ps5-release-according-to-latest-nvidia-geforce-leak.1622817/page-2#post-264955165

Ponies will commit suicide if its real

Linking from thread

• 2022-01-01 Blue Protocol
  • 2022-02-01 Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster
  • 2022-02-01 Hollow Knight: Silksong
  • 2022-02-08 Batman: Arkham Insurgency (Arkham Knight?)
  • 2022-02-08 Ghost of Tsushima
  • 2022-03-01 Death Stranding Director's Cut
  • 2022-04-30 Returnal
  • 2022-05-01 Sackboy: A Big Adventure
  • 2022-06-15 Dragon Age 4
  • 2022-06-28 A Plague Tale: Requiem
  • 2022-08-12 Forza Motorsport 8
  • 2022-09-30 Horizon Forbidden West
  • 2022-10-03 Ratchet & Clank
  • 2022-10-27 Untitled Respawn Game (Fallen Order II?)
  • 2022-11-01 Resident Evil 4 Remake
  • 2022-11-10 Gears 6
  • 2022-11-15 Project Typhoon (Contraband)
  • 2022-11-17 Crimson Desert
  • 2022-12-01 Tekken 8
  • 2022-12-07 Avowed
  • 2023-01-01 Dragon's Dogma 2
  • 2023-01-01 Dragon Quest 12: The Flames of Fate
  • 2023-01-03 Injustice 3: Gods Will Fall
  • 2023-03-23 Dune
  • 2023-04-03 Mortal Kombat XII
  • 2023-07-01 Monster Hunter 6
  • 2023-10-12 Fable 4
  • 2024-01-02 The Elder Scrolls VI
  • 2024-06-15 Everwild
  • 2024-10-25 Crysis 4

Too much guesses/IFs. For one I know Blue Protocol ain't coming in Jan... 

So many ps exclusives on pc in 2022 :D

https://www.fanbyte.com/news/sony-creates-playstation-pc-label-for-its-pc-ports/#:~:text=Presumably%2C to keep the name,PlayStation PC as the publisher.

Playstation PC branding :D

Day and date bhi soon. Once that happens console wars bs online will end. Ponies will accept defeat to pcmr  just like Xbox folks did.

So many ps exclusives on pc in 2022 [emoji3]

https://www.fanbyte.com/news/sony-creates-playstation-pc-label-for-its-pc-ports/#:~:text=Presumably%2C to keep the name,PlayStation PC as the publisher.

Playstation PC branding [emoji3]

Day and date bhi soon. Once that happens console wars bs online will end. Ponies will accept defeat to pcmr  just like Xbox folks did.

Even if we assume the leak is correct, 8 months is still > than day 1 pc ( thus eliminating the need for getting an xbox console)

Heck now ms "first party games" (deathloop and AoE) are first releasing on the pc [emoji23].

Ps- jokes apart, if games land on the pc, it'll make gaming even more inclusive and would be a win for everyone.

Also, as per steam active usuers, only 20% of them own a card better than rtx 2060. Only 15 pc are on a better or similar rig compared to the ps5.

That's not how PCs work though. You can have card worse than PS5 but still be able to play the game thanks to the freedom PC offers with settings. No one is forced to play at dev settings.

Around 60% + have more than decent GPU to play any game available on the market. 

unknown.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Horizon: Forbidden West PC possibly less than 8 months after PS5 release according to latest NVIDIA Geforce leak

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/horizon-forbidden-west-pc-possibly-less-than-8-months-after-ps5-release-according-to-latest-nvidia-geforce-leak.1622817/page-2#post-264955165

Ponies will commit suicide if its real

Tu sudharega nahi. Stop fking baiting and inviting garbage into every thread.

21 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Lol when Radical and Ank will get warning for posting bait like on daily basis?

They get it if they post it outside of vs thread. They also finish their ban period instead begging other mods to be unbanned.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

They get it if they post it outside of vs thread. They also finish their ban period instead begging other mods to be unbanned.

What begging?  I asked AC and Snake once after i got PS5 that if its possible to get unbanned coz you unfairly banned me in that Starfield thread plus i wanted to share good news with fellow ivgians  :P . I didn't spam them by sending please unban me msgs or created alt accounts to message  people. 

And Assassin creed said to me that he also believes that i was unfairly banned, lot of people agreed as well, you can ask him. I did nothing wrong in Starfield thread. I was banned for using abusive language and everyone can see who used abusive language there. So i protested against unfair ban to 2 mods only. I appreciate the unban coz i believe it was fair and now i avoid engaging in console wars if u noticed. It was my first post in thread after long time lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

16 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

What begging?  I asked AC and Snake once after i got PS5 that if its possible to get unbanned coz you unfairly banned me in that Starfield thread plus i wanted to share good news with fellow ivgians  :P . I didn't spam them by sending please unban me msgs or created alt accounts to message  people. 

And Assassin creed said to me that he also believes that i was unfairly banned, lot of people agreed as well, you can ask him. I did nothing wrong in Starfield thread. I was banned for using abusive language and everyone can see who used abusive language there. So i protested against unfair ban to 2 mods only. I appreciate the unban coz i believe it was fair and now i avoid engaging in console wars if u noticed. It was my first post in thread after long time lol

That's not the ban I'm talking about. Last time you were banned for baiting and sh*tting in Xbox thread, the one you forgot to mention because you think we're all chu***yas sitting here. You also said you wont bait again while begging to be unbanned.

Anyway I'm tired of dealing with this sh*t on a monthly basis. Next time I catch you baiting outside of Vs thread, its going to be permanent. Let people bitch about it all they want.

• Haha 2