TIL that the Xbox Series controller's share button doesn't work on microsoft store or gamepass games on Win 10 :rofl:

It's literally useless, even in Halo Infinite you can't even re-map it, but they have made it available on Win11 for whatever reason.

Thank God steam exists, on that the share button is by default bound to take screenshots.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

https://www.polygon.com/23033597/ps5-dualsense-controller-windows-pc-update

PS5 controllers just got a lot more useable on PC

PC players can now update DualSense controllers through Sony’s Windows app

I would be a bit careful about PS controllers on PC. I once linked my Dualshock 4 (PS4 Controller) to PC. After that, it would not link back to the PS4 at all. It would only work with PC, and every time I started the controller - it would look for a Bluetooth PC (and only a PC) to pair with. Even reconnecting to the console via USB Cable didn't work. Lesson learned. I won't risk using a Dual Sense on a PC, and never be able to use it on a PS5 again. I urge all of you guys to be careful as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 12:10 PM, roun90 said:

I would be a bit careful about PS controllers on PC. I once linked my Dualshock 4 (PS4 Controller) to PC. After that, it would not link back to the PS4 at all. It would only work with PC, and every time I started the controller - it would look for a Bluetooth PC (and only a PC) to pair with. Even reconnecting to the console via USB Cable didn't work. Lesson learned. I won't risk using a Dual Sense on a PC, and never be able to use it on a PS5 again. I urge all of you guys to be careful as well.

Never happened to me ever.. 

Not for 2 DualShock 4 controllers I own.. nor for 2 dual sense controllers I own.

Once you use your dualshock or dualsense controller with PC. Just plugin once using the cable to your consoles and it will get paired with Console again. If the bluetooth pair isnt getting reset to console, just put a pin on the reset button on the back of Dualshock 4 controller. That's it. There is a small Reset hole near the screw close to L2 button.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SaiKO said:

So I just upgraded my GPU from RTX 2080 Super to RTX 3080Ti. PCMR FTW.

DSC-0053.jpg

DSC-0040.jpg
DSC-0042.jpg
DSC-0047.jpg

Whole Setup: 
DSC-0052.jpg

Old and new comparison:
IMG-9262.jpg
IMG-9263.jpg

I'll sell off my 2080 Super Founder Edition after few days. 

The whole set up is gorgeous. Aesthetic on point 

• Thanks 1