1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

0rzuag4grn291.jpg

DBZ games finally available to buy on Steam India https://store.steampowered.com/publisher/BANDAINAMCO/list/35629/

Which one of these is similar in gameplay to those Budokai games for PS2 and PSP btw? 

Xenoverse will be the most similar (Though it's not the exact same) as Budokai Tenkaichi (I didn't play only Budokai). That said there are differences - like the fact that in Xenoverse you can create your own custom characters (From the DBZ Races like Saiyan, Frieza's Race, Human, Majin etc.) and the story is stand-alone and separate from the main game (Though it does let you relive the battles that happened in DBZ). It also has a hub city and allows you to take mentors and train for new moves, new forms etc.

FighterZ is a 2.5 Fighting game (Think of Persona Arena Games).

Kakarot is an RPG. You do things like side quests, collectibles etc. It's the latest, and though I've not played it, from what people say it's a good game.

That said - all of these games are over-priced on Steam. It's best to get the games on PS4. For example, Xenoverse 2 is going for 1499 Rs on Indian PSN, DBZ: Kakarot for 1119 Rs. etc. Only FighterZ is expensive for some reason at 4k.

With DBZ coming on Steam though, I hope Digimon comes as well. I've been wanting to play Digimon Survive which comes out in July. It's looking awesome. For some reason, whoever is the Indian Rights Holder removed all Digimon Games from all Platforms (Digimon Cyber Sleuth Games were even listed on Steam and released, but were removed due to some stupid company).

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, PlainDosa said:

Need some more confirmation because in ancient times I also remember a screenshot of "Bloodborne PC Settings" being "leaked" :rofl:

It's good if Returnal comes, it means they'll put rift apart and ds remake also

2 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Can a 3090fe run with a 750w psu and a nxzt 510 case ?

3090FE has 350W TDP. I am running mine on 850W PSU, even under full load it never crosses 650-660W. I am running everything on stock though, nothing overclocked.

The wattage breakdown of my rig comes around 640W: 

v4XrvIj.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rey said:

3090FE has 350W TDP. I am running mine on 850W PSU, even under full load it never crosses 650-660W. I am running everything on stock though, nothing overclocked.

The wattage breakdown of my rig comes around 640W: 

v4XrvIj.jpg

Thanks 

3 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Can a 3090fe run with a 750w psu and a nxzt 510 case ?

I run my 3080ti with corsair tx750w. Both 3080ti and 3090 has 350 tdp. So it will work. No worries. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

I run my 3080ti with corsair tx750w. Both 3080ti and 3090 has 350 tdp. So it will work. No worries. 

What do you think about the case? I’ve got the nxzt 510 . Works fine with 3080

Just now, RV1709 said:

What do you think about the case? I’ve got the nxzt 510 . Works fine with 3080

3080 to 3090 wont be that good of an upgrade tbh considering the price.  Unless you have some deal going on. 

Nzxt h510 would be fine. 3090 is a 3 slots card though.