• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Go ahead and create it :thumbsup: Good to have a owner create it and share a good summary of good, bad, improvements, tips and tricks in OP, where to buy in India etc.

Will do some time this week ?

2 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Steam deck owners 

how are you liking the performance of the deck?

how much are you using it? Daily or occasionally? 

It is fairly powerful. If you keep you expectations in check, it is amazing to play AAA games on it.

It does even better as an emulation device. It can play Wii U / Wii games on it at 720p / 800p and psp games at 3x-5x the native resolution.

I have a fairly busy schedule, so don’t use it much - but I don’t regret the purchase even one bit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Steam deck owners 

how are you liking the performance of the deck?

how much are you using it? Daily or occasionally? 

Im really liking the performance of it, emulates everything under the sun (barring) current and last gen consoles.

BoTW runs at 40-45 fps which is better than the switch. Also tried burnout revenge which runs at 60 fps.

using it a few hours a days when I’m WFH, has tons of tweaking options which is great

no regrets

• Like 1

How do you guys deal with this ABSOLUTE UNIT ?

Even normal switch is pretty big so never actually realized the scale of this big boy

Only portables i've played are GBA micro and the PSP 3000, never knew these things are so massive today, no wonder they sell a carry case

On 1/20/2023 at 11:38 PM, PhantomShade said:

How do you guys deal with this ABSOLUTE UNIT ?

Even normal switch is pretty big so never actually realized the scale of this big boy

Only portables i've played are GBA micro and the PSP 3000, never knew these things are so massive today, no wonder they sell a carry case

Its not as heavy as it looks imo, i just use the kickstand to put it on the table and use a controller 

3 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Currently playing Top Spin 4 on a PS3 emulator (works perfectly). Completely hooked. Man, I miss Top Spin series so much. It is still so much better in gameplay than any new tennis game in the market right now.

Both TS and Virtua Tennis. There's nothing on the market right now. 

3 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Both TS and Virtua Tennis. There's nothing on the market right now. 

I preferred TS more because it was lot more realistic. But yeah, VT as well. There are number of tennis games right now, just not good enough compared to TS and VT