2 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

apply same logic when you get butthurt when someone is trashing xss :rofl:

I don't get butt hurt. Things he said not completely wrong. I just wanted to see comparison with laptop with similar cpus to see actual difference. 

Even if difference is there, its not that huge to worry about. I mean its not like it has to push 4k resolution. 

You can call It Series S but with way more power :P

38 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Next for me will be Control.

Don't buy I guess. Use my EPIC account if you want. Has Control and bunch of other games. 

Congrats on laptop. Zodak back to PC. ?

46 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Control game pass pc version supports DLSS and RT?

Oh. Forgot Control is there on GP. Too many games. ?

It has RT and DLSS.

Edited by Joe Cool

20 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I don't get butt hurt. Things he said not completely wrong. I just wanted to see comparison with laptop with similar cpus to see actual difference. 

Even if difference is there, its not that huge to worry about. I mean its not like it has to push 4k resolution. 

no, @Vaibhavp actually has a xss console and gets super butthurt when people trash xss, call it a mistake etc. He goes to the ends of the earth to try to justify his purchase :rofl: so I told him follow the same thing which he's trying to tell u

30 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

What @Sidhaarth is saying is valid. Nvidia decided to screw consumers this time around.

https://in.pcmag.com/laptops/140513/with-the-geforce-rtx-30-series-buying-a-gaming-laptop-just-got-more-complicated

But that doesn't mean what you have in your hands is bad or anything. It should run anything you throw at it. There is also overclocking if needed and your lappy has good thermals.

Its like a friendly disclaimer to other people looking to buy laptops so that they are aware of such things.

4 minutes ago, goDofWar_skr said:

What @Sidhaarth is saying is valid. Nvidia decided to screw consumers this time around.

https://in.pcmag.com/laptops/140513/with-the-geforce-rtx-30-series-buying-a-gaming-laptop-just-got-more-complicated

But that doesn't mean what you have in your hands is bad or anything. It should run anything you throw at it. There is also overclocking if needed and your lappy has good thermals.

Its like a friendly disclaimer to other people looking to buy laptops so that they are aware of such things.

Ofcourse not ,for 70k he got an amazing deal , but consumers like him who don't know about tgp are getting conned by thinking it's the same thing and you will get same performance cuz it has the same name , they removed the max q naming too....

29 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

no, @Vaibhavp actually has a xss console and gets super butthurt when people trash xss, call it a mistake etc. He goes to the ends of the earth to try to justify his purchase :rofl: so I told him follow the same thing which he's trying to tell u

I don't get upset

WTF are you talking about.

42 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

since all laptop experts have gathered here

what are your thoughts about a 3070 or 3080 laptop?

I want 120+ fps and 1440p or more resolution and high/ultra settings with rtx on or off

possible? if so, which model?

Avoid laptop if you are serious about PC gaming.. 

2 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Didn't you just got a new laptop.

Instead of being happy, you are asking on internet for someone to ruin your day?

Big Brother The Tables Have Turned GIF by Big Brother Australia

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I want 120+ fps and 1440p or more resolution and high/ultra settings with rtx on or off

You will probably get throttled on laptop

Better build a desktop with those, after selling your kidney for 3070 and additionally your arm and leg also for the 3080.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Depends on your budget, I required a laptop mainly for work and I wanted portability and good build, gaming was secondary so had bought G14 Zephyrus qhd version with 3060

that laptop was a baller but sadly its display died right after 10 days and there wasn’t any stock India wide(really shitty scenes by asus laptop division) it had been 2 months now and just a few days back I recieved a refund and bought legion 5 pro, although a bit heavier and 15.6” as compared to zephyrus’s 14” its still an amazing laptop and works perfectly for me, can render and edit without and problems so its perfect for my work and can game pretty well as well.

but for a 1440P 3070 laptop you’d be spending around 1.5+ For a 3060 with with 1440p screen around 1.4

Edited by harjas
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Sidhaarth said:

Ofcourse not ,for 70k he got an amazing deal , but consumers like him who don't know about tgp are getting conned by thinking it's the same thing and you will get same performance cuz it has the same name , they removed the max q naming too....

I did checked about TGP as well before. I watched several benchmarks like these and also asked on Indian gaming reddit 

Now difference is very minimal but price difference huge.  Almost lakh more than 95w i had to pay if i would have bought a new one :P.  You were talking about tgp like i fuked up by buying this laptop lol

Plus there is DLSS.

You have to keep everything in mind when investing in gaming hardware

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Check Lenovo Legion 5 pro. Its beastly gaming laptop

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

3070s and 80s both laptops and PCs. 

I did checked about TGP as well before. I watched several benchmarks like these and also asked on Indian gaming reddit 

Now difference is very minimal but price difference huge.  Almost lakh more than 95w i had to pay if i would have bought a new one :P

You have to keep everything in mind when investing in gaming hardware

Yup , you got a great deal :)

but man, that metro exodus difference is huge , not worth the money though.?

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Damn you guys love sh*tting on someone's brand new purchase. Lmao :rofl:

Lol that guy was on my a*s with his tgp nonsense since beginning. Oh you fuked with tgp nd all blah blah

130w neither in stock and very very expensive.  

4 minutes ago, Sidhaarth said:

Yup , you got a great deal :)

but man, that metro exodus difference is huge , not worth the money though.?

Just 1 game out of how many ? It supports DLSS and this was without DLSS. So can be fixed by tweaking settings. You show me 3060 130w laptop with similar specs as victus under 1 lakh i buy it now

Edited by WhiteWolf

6 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Lol that guy was on my a*s with his tgp nonsense since beginning. Oh you fuked with tgp nd all blah blah

130w neither in stock and very very expensive.  

The f**k man , I was on your a*s? You were comparing your sh*t with consoles , I was just stating facts you wanted comparisons , when the hell did I say you did a mistake bla f**king bla