3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

you should watch these 2 videos to see just how monumental these new macbook pros are. M1 Max is competing straight up with 3080 at half power 

Try a 2 yrs old gpu called 2080 or a ps5....ON PAPER, and that too by apple's claim, and we know how company's claims turns out in real life benchmark...not been tested by anyone else at this point.

Then again for M1 max, that too the 64gb unified memory one (which will be highest performed to even compete with graphical prowess of industry leading GPU makers)....and you gotta pay.....

3 Lakhs 70 Thousands rupees for that.

Edited by SaiKO

In real life.... M1 Max's gpu performance will be around GTX 1080... the bandwidth is limited by LPDDR5 around 200GB/s to 400gb/s. Maybe push it alittle bit towards 2070...

I doubt it will come close to 2080 or ps5 performance IRL.

Edited by SaiKO

And all those 'claimed' performance by apple, gonna be used for what? 

Game to chalta nehi...AI calculation and folding also dont work on Apple macbooks. Render? Most industry leading 3d apps dont even like IOS platform and the config. No major graphical engines are compatible with that platform.

photoshop chala lenge log thoda. Composition kar lenge videos...aur photo edit kar lenge...

Achha lagega...piche apple ka logo dikh jayega. Thoda 'hip' status bhi bad jayega sayad India mein.

Just so you know, my home is full of apple products...iphones, apple watch, macbook, ipad, old ipods...Their products are good...too costly in India, but good reliable products. 

But their products has NOTHING to do with Gaming in any way. Nor they intend it to do. If this topic wasn't for PC gaming I wouldn't even disagree with you. But apple and their 'claimed' performance has nothing to do with gaming nor in IRL performance that we can benefit. 

• Like 1

I'm waiting for fanboys flipping tables, having tantrums and having fit! :roflroll:

I remember what happened when HZD was announced.. :D lol

But on serious note, I think the price is abit much for an old game... 3299...too much.

Edited by SaiKO

23 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

unknown.png

Every time there's a Sony PC announcement :lol: 

These guys are gonna will it into existence 

PC FEATURES

High Fidelity Graphics
Striking visuals enhanced on PC. Enjoy true 4K resolution, on supported devices, [MU1] with unlocked framerates for peak performance. Dial in your settings via a wide range of graphical presets and options including higher resolution shadows, improved screen space reflections, the addition of GTAO and SSDO, and much more.

NVIDIA® DLSS and Reflex Support
Quality meets performance. Harness the AI power of NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) to boost frame rates and generate beautiful, sharp images on select Nvidia GPUs. Utilize NVIDIA Reflex low latency technology allowing you to react quicker and hit harder combos with the responsive gameplay you crave on GeForce GPUs.

Controls Customization
Play your way. With support for the DUALSHOCK®4 and DUALSENSE® wireless controllers, a wide range of other gamepads, and fully customizable bindings for mouse and keyboard, you have the power to fine-tune every action to match your playstyle.

Ultra-wide Support
Immerse yourself like never before. Journey through the Norse realms taking in breathtaking vistas in panoramic widescreen. With 21:9 ultra-widescreen support, God of War™ presents a cinema quality experience that further expands the original seamless theatrical vision.

:majesty: