On 12/4/2019 at 12:07 PM, b!T said:

Imagine that! Happy that Halo is finally on PC.

But then it is the meme halo spinoff that is only 60 fps and uprezzed from x360 version.

I thought we would get Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3 & 4 all at once.

On 12/5/2019 at 1:34 PM, PhantomShade said:

But then it is the meme halo spinoff that is only 60 fps and uprezzed from x360 version.

I thought we would get Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3 & 4 all at once.

So edggyyy u r bruhhhh lmaoo

6 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

If Gabe was a straight man, I'd become crooked just for him <3

Edit - Ok found free games in store tab on the epic game store, but are wolf among us and escapist free games of the 12 day promotion that starts on 19 dec or are they older ones ?

Are steam ubisoft and other PC Storefronts offering free games ?

Edited by NitroNeo

The epic free games are so meh.. they may be good games but they can't even throw in a good action rpg or a TPS or a racer, all seem like indie games or low budget games, nothing that they oversold on Game Awards so that people make an account there.

Strangely i do find PC gaming scene totally weird here, i was looking up on DBZ Kakarot on steam and the page says this is not available in your region i was like WTFH. Do they consider us like some 3rd world country like that didn't grew up watching dbz.

I hate nintendo for not even considering the indian market worth it to sell their freakin consoles but now even steam does this crap.

12 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

The epic free games are so meh.. they may be good games but they can't even throw in a good action rpg or a TPS or a racer, all seem like indie games or low budget games, nothing that they oversold on Game Awards so that people make an account there.

Those free games aren't worth making an epic store account, they are sold at dirt cheap rates across platforms even on consoles. If you really want to play then I suggest to get gamepass and you'll find those games there and more. Humble bundle is also a good option to get many better games at cheap rates. 

16 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Strangely i do find PC gaming scene totally weird here, i was looking up on DBZ Kakarot on steam and the page says this is not available in your region i was like WTFH. Do they consider us like some 3rd world country like that didn't grew up watching dbz.

I hate nintendo for not even considering the indian market worth it to sell their freakin consoles but now even steam does this crap.

Publishers are responsible for selling the games, they decide which region they want to sell their game on. STEAM has nothing to do with it. You won't find DBZ Kakarot even on Indian PSN & XBL. The game isn't sold in some countries. 

If you really want to play than you can try VPN and change region to buy and play on STEAM. 

Publishers are responsible for selling the games, they decide which region they want to sell their game on. STEAM has nothing to do with it. You won't find DBZ Kakarot even on Indian PSN & XBL. The game isn't sold in some countries. 

If you really want to play than you can try VPN and change region to buy and play on STEAM. 
I play primary on consoles and just wanted to build my pc game catalog. I got a good deal from Ubi past year so i guess i am a bit dissapeared steam and epic don't give such deals.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, NitroNeo said:

I play primary on consoles and just wanted to build my pc game catalog. I got a good deal from Ubi past year so i guess i am a bit dissapeared steam and epic don't give such deals.

There's already pretty good winter sale going on right now, Grab some games like DMC and Naruto kinda titles and build your catalog. Playing on highest settings with 60+ fps has it's own enjoyable experience. 

29 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Well, they are free games and good ones to boot. I personally think focussing on indie games is good as it helps the developers (since Epic bears the cost). They may not be to your taste, but you can always buy you want. Not sure why you have to complain about things that are free. 

Well, they are free games and good ones to boot. I personally think focussing on indie games is good as it helps the developers (since Epic bears the cost). They may not be to your taste, but you can always buy you want. Not sure why you have to complain about things that are free. 
Did you see the games ubisoft gave for free last year 7 good games for free and this year they gave out AC Unity for free on PC. So it kinda set a bar for free stuff.

There's already pretty good winter sale going on right now, Grab some games like DMC and Naruto kinda titles and build your catalog. Playing on highest settings with 60+ fps has it's own enjoyable experience. 
Got DMC on XB game pass and i play on X1X so will i notice a difference on the PC my hw is 4 year old 6700k and a gtx 970. Plus a 1080p monitor. So mot investing money on pc games.

Just now, NitroNeo said:

Did you see the games ubisoft gave for free last year 7 good games for free and this year they gave out AC Unity for free on PC. So it kinda set a bar for free stuff.

Not the right comparison. Ubisoft owns all these games and has already made money on most of them. They can do whatever they want with the stuff they own. Epic neither owns these games nor publishes them (most cases). It's just a medium for distribution like Steam. So essentially they are paying money to the developers to give away the games for free. 

Also, just cos someone you know is giving away free sweets doesn't mean you can expect every other guy giving free food to giveaway only sweets. Peace.

7 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Got DMC on XB game pass and i play on X1X so will i notice a difference on the PC my hw is 4 year old 6700k and a gtx 970. Plus a 1080p monitor. So mot investing money on pc games.

Your build seems alright to me. Can easily achieve that sweet 60 spot on high settings in games like DMC V, RE2 and those Japanese titles. Even RDR2 can be played better on that than consoles. Lel. 

15 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Your build seems alright to me. Can easily achieve that sweet 60 spot on high settings in games like DMC V, RE2 and those Japanese titles. Even RDR2 can be played better on that than consoles. Lel. 

Nope 970 doesn't cut it anymore. Even a 6700k will drops frames in cpu heavy games like some AC games. I use 6700k stock it does drop frames like some titles.