^ Not an ideal solution.

Also, it leaves the actual number of endings to only three. The one's in which Jensen does not destroy the Panchaea project (while supporting some cause).

Even if he destroys the building they could say the incident eventually gets exposed in those 2 years.

Now where have I heard that before? :rolleyes:

Mass Effect :P

I dont like it when games give options to change the whole world drastically based on player choices. Eventually all choices should take the world into a single future. Game should also provide more convincing explanations on how all choices led to same future though. Dark souls does this perfectly, but thats because its a stale dystopian setting where no change is going to make any difference.

-Eidos won't comment on which ending it considers canon but is trying to string together different parts of each ending for the overall background of Mankind Divided

I think this is fine. As long as it lets them make a coherent start to the story, I dont care if "my" ending is the one thats cannon or not. Just go with whatever works better for the game. I am fine if my choices and decisions dont carry over. Not every series needs to do that.

I think I am gonna start the HR DC soon. Its been sitting on the HDD forever and I havent ever played it.

Even if he destroys the building they could say the incident eventually gets exposed in those 2 years.

^ Which begs the question how did he survive or if he is the 'original' Adam Jensen or is this all setting up the stage for a double UNATCO, Majestic 12 and Illuminati masquerade.

Adam Jensen Looks badass . Have missed his voice so much , glad he is back . Though it is shame that ending of Human Revolution wont have any effect . Also farida :( , i went to gun blazing mode just to save her .