Call of Duty : Black Ops III

Keano

On the final mission now and to me, Advanced Warfare's campaign was much better. But I have to admit some of the latter levels in this game are well designed with good action set pieces, aa opposed to the start, which is absolutely horrible. No issues with performance here, run 60fps with only Texture detail set to High instead of Extra. The only time it drop is when there are intense explosion and smoke being rendered, rest if perfectly stable. I can't for the life of me figure out why their cutscene have an uneven frame rate, goes from 23-27 frames and it's really annoying.

Dono ka same reviewer hai . Puri khabar rakha kar.

Different games, different opinions :P

alright, lets see what Treyarch came up with after two years of garbage by the inferior devs

Advanced Warfare was the best COD game since MW 1 imo..

How many of you agree with me?

The patch has improved the game, the constant fps drops are gone in both SP and MP. The drops still do occur when there is a lot of explosions/smoke etc or when its loading stuff.

Trey are trying something new with the story and is infinitely better than the horseshit that was Ghosts and Advanced Warfare,

Advanced Warfare was the best COD game since MW 1 imo..

How many of you agree with me?

Dont think anyone will.

:rofl:

i liked advanced warfare though. the campaign had its moments and the MP was something different with the exo's and the lesser reliance on scorestreak perks. havent tried blops 3 MP much but whoever at treyarch thought to remove melee as a one hit kill is an idiot esp with cod's TTK.

Archived