Call of Duty : Black Ops III

Keano

I tried the MP this morning. Worked flawlessly for me.

Dan make sure the build number at top right had side doesn't say 33.0.0.0

That would mean the server update hasn't installed and you would keep having issues.

I tried the MP this morning. Worked flawlessly for me.

Dan make sure the build number at top right had side doesn't say 33.0.0.0

That would mean the server update hasn't installed and you would keep having issues.

MP when it works..it does flawlessly.. but then randomly..it doesn't allow to connect..and i have restart the game multiple times..and then it wud connect..

This has been reported by other players as well.. Their status also shows..that connectivity on PS4 is not Fully operational compared to other platforms.

loving the mp of this game , still need to improve lots of host migrations and sudden lag. most of the time its working fine :)

sometimes the game adds more than 12 players in lobby and it stuck there , no one quits and we have to quit

btw how to check our stats ??? cant find in game or is there any app on mobile to check ?

Harjas Bro how is the game on PC?. I think you are playing it on PC?. How is the MP and Performace on PC? . i am thinking of getting it on steam.

G2A has it for 2.5K

well just follow the nvidia performance guide and u should be good to go after following it i have more than 70 fps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol this game is Sub 1080p on Ps4 & Sub 900p on XBone (in campaign)

Frame Rates are better on PS4

Gamingbolt

DF still not out

Who cares...game looks like garbage even in ultra on the PC and the gameplay is the same bullshit.

Treyarch clearly DGAF about graphics or gameplay, they just churn out the same garbage every year.

And the gullible target audience eat it it up, and continue to compare the visuals on each platform

Lipstick on a pig...

Beating a dead horse...

The problem this year again is that they are not changing the engine

They still wanted a PS360 version even though it was hardly possible

Till the time crossgen content exists we can't expect better looking Assets,textures & AI's

Are you buying rainbow six?

I am sharing on the ps4 with mak,might just pick up a mp on that?

I didnt play the beta so will wait for the reviews b4 taking a final call.

Archived