Call of Duty : Black Ops III

Keano

Only if you had a functioning brain & Knew how to read correctly:-

But anyway....obviously you won't read this or comprehend

obviously Zodak will never be able to understand or differentiate the load between AI teams & Actual Player co-op teams

& obviously Trigger will spew bile on all Multi platform games that run better & market on PS4 while competing with an XBone exclusive

so why even bother explaining

Jyaada logic ho gya yeh.

*somebody catches train to Patna*

PC version always fails to connect to servers, have to restart pc n router every time. Activision is failing..............................................

If you bought PC version to play MP then you have chosen the wrong platform for the game.

what is shocking is the PS4 with all its MIGHTY power can only do 1360X1080 that too not even 60fps,

1280x900p(xbox1) vs 1360x1080(ps4) is closer in resolution thats if you know maths.

Patna Jake English bhul gaya kya?

^^ I rarely get below 100 ms . Stop lying :P

Edit - though anything below 150 ms is totally fine . so yeah . definitely getting better by the day .

Launch day and two days after it was always 400 , then came down to 250 , now get 150'ish a lot .

just finished the World War 2/inception level. that was some crazy sh*t, full marks to treyarch for punching above their weight even if they know they cant do it justice. the campaign so far (3 missions to go) is a lot more cohesive and slower paced than any other cod (post MW) game and except for the opening few chapters which were a drag, the SP has picked up nicely. right now the game reminds a lot about Killzone 2 + spec ops the line.

You might not need that, but the difference between a keyboard + mouse and controller is like day and night.

yes wrong platform indeed should have stick to 900p (40 to 58fps) instead of 1080p 144hz ( 90 to 120fps)

Enjoy your 4K 60 FPS CoD with you mechanical KB and Mouse when there are barely 10 people playing the game on PC. :giggle: #PCMasterRace

Probably the games community will die on PC in less than a month,dont believe me? read steam reviews for AW.Most of them mention one thing,game is dead on PC.All CoDs die fast on PC it is a fact,

Real #PCMasterRacers play games like BF4 and ARMA3,which have you know,people to play with,apart from the option of 4k 60 FPS and KB and mouse

even BF3 being a 3 year old game almost has more players than the last CoD to release on PC :rofl:

Enjoy your 4K 60 FPS CoD with you mechanical KB and Mouse when there are barely 10 people playing the game on PC. :giggle: #PCMasterRace

Probably the games community will die on PC in less than a month,dont believe me? read steam reviews for AW.Most of them mention one thing,game is dead on PC.All CoDs die fast on PC it is a fact,

Real #PCMasterRacers play games like BF4 and ARMA3,which have you know,people to play with,apart from the option of 4k 60 FPS and KB and mouse

even BF3 being a 3 year old game almost has more players than the last CoD to release on PC :rofl:

I+use+a+macbook+pro+for+diablo+3+and+it+

I+use+a+macbook+pro+for+diablo+3+and+it+

yes im so jelly :rolleyes:

atleast try posting a meme that makes sense lol

anyway enjoy your 4K 60 fps whatever with 10 guys and P2P lag(no dedicated servers :lol: ). :giggle:

consoles are the best platform to play this game in particular,because people actually play CoD regurlary there.Here well.* tumbleweed rolls across AW MP lobby*

If you bought PC version to play MP then you have chosen the wrong platform for the game.

I played MW1, MW2 and BO2 m.p on PC without any issues with Spin nd all..Never had any issues finding players ..I really enjoyed my time with multiplayer...If they properly optimize PC version and give dedicated servers like MW1, then pretty sure you will not have any issues like not able to find players..

They release half-assed games for PC and then expect people play them...Why would PC players stick with COD when it's shitty on PC, they will move on to other games.

Archived