Call of Duty : Black Ops III

Keano

I played MW1, MW2 and BO2 m.p on PC without any issues with Spin nd all..Never had any issues finding players ..I really enjoyed my time with multiplayer...If they properly optimize PC version and give dedicated servers like MW1, then pretty sure you will not have any issues like not able to find players..

They release half-assed games for PC and then expect people play them...Why would PC players stick with COD when it's shitty on PC, they will move on to other games.

plus its the same crap again and again.

wtf is up with these patna references? i dont get it. :rofl:

Short version:

Few months back, after some heated XLol and PSucks, Speeddemon's alleged previous avatar, insane79 (or something), threatened Ank, over pm, that he'll come over to 'Patna' and give him a tight slap.

Don't exactly remember which thread that was in, Quantum Break maybe.

Short version:

Few months back, after some heated XLol and PSucks, Speeddemon's alleged previous avatar, insane79 (or something), threatened Ank, over pm, that he'll come over to 'Patna' and give him a tight slap.

If someone bookmarked it, post the link :rofl:

Short version:

oh then there was all Delhi vs Bombay bakwaas :rofl:

Completed the campaign. I was like WTF was that ending.

Went ahead and read the spoilers that explained the story through the scrolling text at the start of the mission. MIND BLOWN!.

Was very surprsied that the robotics theme of the game was not just a way to shoehorn titanfall movements (wallruning/ boost jump etc ) into the game but its used very well in the story. Infact there is hardly anytime you'll use the advanced movement system in the campaign.

Completed the campaign. I was like WTF was that ending.

Went ahead and read the spoilers that explained the story through the scrolling text at the start of the mission. MIND BLOWN!.

Was very surprsied that the robotics theme of the game was not just a way to shoehorn titanfall movements (wallruning/ boost jump etc ) into the game but its used very well in the story. Infact there is hardly anytime you'll use the advanced movement system in the campaign.

Chalo, at least someone decided to dig deeper.

New patch released for PC can anyone confirm that it improved performance?

088eec14cf.png

Just Updated the game still server issues are there but a new issue has been implemented by treyarch........... Unable to host lobby for campaign wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Archived