Call of Duty : Black Ops III

Keano

a. I'm having a nightmare connecting to servers. In TDM or Chaos mode it's a 70% chance it won't connect me to games even after a few minutes, and a 30% chance it connects me under 15 seconds. My NAT is Open and all my network settings are fine.

b. SW:Battlefront connects me to 40 player matches consistently under 3 seconds, every time in contrast.

c. Even if I do get connected to a server, it only has Indian players... apparently it doesn't connect to any other SE Asian countries' servers (HK/Singapore/Etc) which is frustrating when trying to find games.

How disappointing... Advanced Warfare's matchmaking was much much better than this!

a. I'm having a nightmare connecting to servers. In TDM or Chaos mode it's a 70% chance it won't connect me to games even after a few minutes, and a 30% chance it connects me under 15 seconds. My NAT is Open and all my network settings are fine.

b. SW:Battlefront connects me to 40 player matches consistently under 3 seconds, every time in contrast.

c. Even if I do get connected to a server, it only has Indian players... apparently it doesn't connect to any other SE Asian countries' servers (HK/Singapore/Etc) which is frustrating when trying to find games.

How disappointing... Advanced Warfare's matchmaking was much much better than this!

Its probably just you i think or are others also having this problem?

Try forming a lobby with friends b4 starting matchmaking

It's proximity based now,you no longer get into matches with far off region players

100-150 is norm now & 30-60 quite common as lot of Indians around on PSN

I played last on Sunday

What platform are you playing on?!

He is playing on PS4.. He is having issues even in P2P crowded zones :P

Treyarch Permanently Bans Users From Creating Offensive Custom Emblems/Paint Jobs In Black Ops 3

The offensive part boils down to using a design that relates to a terrorist organization, dicks and designs related to nazis. If you fit the criteria for such a design, you will receive the following error message and permanently get banned from using this feature in the multiplayer mode. This applies to both the emblems and the paint shop in the game.

Same here. Unable to play a single MP match. However, Zombies MP is working fine. AW servers were much better than this.

Condition is a lot better. I usually get into a 3-4 bar lobby. There is however the problem of not finding a match sometimes, but that is only on unusual times when indians don't usually play.

Agreed and I absolutely HATE that matchmaking is restricted to within India... makes it impossible to sneak in a couple of sessions early-morning before I start work on some days, when the mood kicks in. This is the first online game i've played with this shitty matchmaking... what a waste of money IMO. Oh well... thankfully Battlefront's been satisfying my shooter needs incredibly well these days.

previous Black Ops games had an option to look for the lobbies based on connection and when you change the setting to look for best lobbies, I used to wait few minutes during off peak time but I always got four bar lobbies. I dont think the option is available now.

The matchmaking will be perfect if they either make that feature available or code it in such a way, that after it takes 5 mins and you don't find a match in your region, it connects you to the nearest game with an overseas host.

It will not go by region and will just look to connect to a host that can setup good lobbies. If you have a good upload connection and ping, it makes you a host and connects players to you (which is a huge advantage in COD :P )

When I was in Hyderabad, I had 100 down and 50 up with beam telecom and BlackOps 2 was so much as I was the host in most of the matches :bigyellowgrin:

Open your PSN ports

put PS4 in static ip & DMZ mode

(Google it)

This works for me well & most of the ppl who have this set up

BF4 & Gears J also made things work for me after this set up

I have set up a static IP. Black ops 3 already shows an Open Nat type. Does that not mean the same thing ? ( I dont know much about networking )

I'm thoroughly convinced it's just the game's shitty matchmaking. Rocket League, BF: Hardline and SW:Battlefront all connect me to full games within 15 seconds (PS4). Tried Black Ops afterward and same story... TDM, FFA, Chaos... no matter what game-mode, it never connected me after several attempts at each. Truly pathetic.

Archived