Call of Duty : Black Ops III

Keano

It's odd that you guys are having trouble with matchmaking. I'm playing it on the PC and MM takes around 10 seconds at most. Awesome MP is awesome.

Not everyone is having problems

Only ppl with a certain network type

They need to open PSN ports I believe

Not everyone is having problems

Only ppl with a certain network type

They need to open PSN ports I believe

My point is, why is this a specific requirement for Black Ops only? If there was something wrong with my network, wouldn't it affect my ability to enter other games' lobbies or matches online? :|

Do I need to port forward if I don't use a router? Meaning, I use a LAN wire directly out of my ADSL modem to the PS4? I tried this and still having issues... so it's definitely not the router or its' configuration.

Do I need to port forward if I don't use a router? Meaning, I use a LAN wire directly out of my ADSL modem to the PS4? I tried this and still having issues... so it's definitely not the router or its' configuration.

do you have any other call of duty games with you? If yes, try to see if you can find lobbies in those games. Also, what is your NAT type?

do you have any other call of duty games with you? If yes, try to see if you can find lobbies in those games. Also, what is your NAT type?

No other CoD games... all I know is this one's the only game giving me issues with matchmaking... BF4 nor Hardline (nor Advanced Warfare) did in the past.

NAT 2 and Nat 3 on different networks in my home, both with the same result. In-game for both: Open NAT.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah... i have bought the game 2 days ago and havent been put in a single MP till now due to their shitty matchmaking. Anybody got suggestions? PC and NAT is open.

You own Xbox one and still bought it for PC? It's not like game is cheap on PC. There is no point in buying COD game for PC now as there are far more better games available on PC than COD and COD games are always more active on consoles.

Xbone was 3999. PC i got from 2300 off G2A. MP wasnt the primary consideration, but its not like I didnt want it at all. The zombie mode and nightmare mode are great... but this game isnt what a triple A publisher should be putting up.

Game was free to play on steam but I could not even play a single match . freezing on loading screen , game crashes after loading screen

thank god I did not buy.

The problems you are reporting were had at launch time now the game smooth as silk no issues at all..........................

yeah... i have bought the game 2 days ago and havent been put in a single MP till now due to their shitty matchmaking. Anybody got suggestions? PC and NAT is open.

The problem is your (old) router. Try changing the router or try changing your router firmware to ddwrt firmware.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/site/index

Find your router model and download the firmware and flash it.

This should fix your problem. My NAT type is moderate i am able to find games it does take a minute or 2 to find games.

Archived