Call of Duty : Black Ops III

Keano

The problems you are reporting were had at launch time now the game smooth as silk no issues at all..........................

The problem is your (old) router. Try changing the router or try changing your router firmware to ddwrt firmware.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/site/index

Find your router model and download the firmware and flash it.

This should fix your problem. My NAT type is moderate i am able to find games it does take a minute or 2 to find games.

not supported. I have a TL-WDR3500

But <P seems to be working now... dunno why but its pretty quick now.

• 3 weeks later...

man of war is such a beast in the game. long range, short range, you can tackle any situation head on with that rifle.

Me and spin dont really like it. Prefer the rifles, SMGs and shottys to the LMGs.

• 1 month later...

So you can just buy the MP part of this game on steam now for 900Rs~ and I am genuinely tempted. I dont play Zombies and I havent really been into CoD campaigns for a while now. So MP is all I need.

Thing is though, my pings to EU are f**ked (thanks failtel!) so if it matches me up against Asians its worth getting otherwise it aint. My questions is, people in India that are playing it, how is the Matchmaking? Does it connect to games in EU mostly or Asia??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived