Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Keano

Call of Duty : Black Ops III

Recommended Posts

had a 15 kills kill streak

 

 

 

thanks ank bhaiya :P

i also got it last night

 

just died once in the entire match :P:-

 

 

 

getting pretty good pings over all:-

 

 

 

 

 

 

also something really bizzare happened last night.....havn't seen anything like this before :O

will upload tmrw

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a. I'm having a nightmare connecting to servers. In TDM or Chaos mode it's a 70% chance it won't connect me to games even after a few minutes, and a 30% chance it connects me under 15 seconds. My NAT is Open and all my network settings are fine.

 

b. SW:Battlefront connects me to 40 player matches consistently under 3 seconds, every time in contrast.

 

c. Even if I do get connected to a server, it only has Indian players... apparently it doesn't connect to any other SE Asian countries' servers (HK/Singapore/Etc) which is frustrating when trying to find games.

 

 

How disappointing... Advanced Warfare's matchmaking was much much better than this!

Edited by KiranB28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a. I'm having a nightmare connecting to servers. In TDM or Chaos mode it's a 70% chance it won't connect me to games even after a few minutes, and a 30% chance it connects me under 15 seconds. My NAT is Open and all my network settings are fine.

 

b. SW:Battlefront connects me to 40 player matches consistently under 3 seconds, every time in contrast.

 

c. Even if I do get connected to a server, it only has Indian players... apparently it doesn't connect to any other SE Asian countries' servers (HK/Singapore/Etc) which is frustrating when trying to find games.

 

 

How disappointing... Advanced Warfare's matchmaking was much much better than this!

Its probably just you i think or are others also having this problem?

 

Try forming a lobby with friends b4 starting matchmaking

Edited by triggr happy ss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pings are better after the update ? Just got back from some work....

It's proximity based now,you no longer get into matches with far off region players

100-150 is norm now & 30-60 quite common as lot of Indians around on PSN

I played last on Sunday

 

a. I'm having a nightmare connecting to servers. In TDM or Chaos mode it's a 70% chance it won't connect me to games even after a few minutes, and a 30% chance it connects me under 15 seconds. My NAT is Open and all my network settings are fine.

 

b. SW:Battlefront connects me to 40 player matches consistently under 3 seconds, every time in contrast.

 

c. Even if I do get connected to a server, it only has Indian players... apparently it doesn't connect to any other SE Asian countries' servers (HK/Singapore/Etc) which is frustrating when trying to find games.

 

 

How disappointing... Advanced Warfare's matchmaking was much much better than this!

What platform are you playing on?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...