Sign in to follow this  
Keano

Call of Duty : Black Ops III

a. I'm having a nightmare connecting to servers. In TDM or Chaos mode it's a 70% chance it won't connect me to games even after a few minutes, and a 30% chance it connects me under 15 seconds. My NAT is Open and all my network settings are fine.

b. SW:Battlefront connects me to 40 player matches consistently under 3 seconds, every time in contrast.

c. Even if I do get connected to a server, it only has Indian players... apparently it doesn't connect to any other SE Asian countries' servers (HK/Singapore/Etc) which is frustrating when trying to find games.

How disappointing... Advanced Warfare's matchmaking was much much better than this!

Edited by KiranB28

a. I'm having a nightmare connecting to servers. In TDM or Chaos mode it's a 70% chance it won't connect me to games even after a few minutes, and a 30% chance it connects me under 15 seconds. My NAT is Open and all my network settings are fine.

b. SW:Battlefront connects me to 40 player matches consistently under 3 seconds, every time in contrast.

c. Even if I do get connected to a server, it only has Indian players... apparently it doesn't connect to any other SE Asian countries' servers (HK/Singapore/Etc) which is frustrating when trying to find games.

How disappointing... Advanced Warfare's matchmaking was much much better than this!

Its probably just you i think or are others also having this problem?

Try forming a lobby with friends b4 starting matchmaking

Edited by triggr happy ss

Pings are better after the update ? Just got back from some work....

It's proximity based now,you no longer get into matches with far off region players

100-150 is norm now & 30-60 quite common as lot of Indians around on PSN

I played last on Sunday

What platform are you playing on?!

It's proximity based now,you no longer get into matches with far off region players

100-150 is norm now & 30-60 quite common as lot of Indians around on PSN

I played last on Sunday

What platform are you playing on?!

He is playing on PS4.. He is having issues even in P2P crowded zones :P

He is playing on PS4.. He is having issues even in P2P crowded zones :P

Zaroor tune he 11the dimension tesseract mai jaake koi gravity strings hilaye honge,hilane mai mahir hai tu kyu?! :P

Jabtak tere aur Trigger jaise log hamaare crowded P2P ko nazre lagai rakhenge yeh toh saala hota he rahega :lol:

Everyone having good experience bus yeh bechara phas gaya teri string theory mai :P

Treyarch Permanently Bans Users From Creating Offensive Custom Emblems/Paint Jobs In Black Ops 3

The offensive part boils down to using a design that relates to a terrorist organization, dicks and designs related to nazis. If you fit the criteria for such a design, you will receive the following error message and permanently get banned from using this feature in the multiplayer mode. This applies to both the emblems and the paint shop in the game.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Same here. Unable to play a single MP match. However, Zombies MP is working fine. AW servers were much better than this.

• Like 1

Condition is a lot better. I usually get into a 3-4 bar lobby. There is however the problem of not finding a match sometimes, but that is only on unusual times when indians don't usually play.

Agreed and I absolutely HATE that matchmaking is restricted to within India... makes it impossible to sneak in a couple of sessions early-morning before I start work on some days, when the mood kicks in. This is the first online game i've played with this shitty matchmaking... what a waste of money IMO. Oh well... thankfully Battlefront's been satisfying my shooter needs incredibly well these days.

what? matchmaking is restricted within india?

Not really within India

But South East Asia

& it's logical

Anything around 200ping & the game was unplayable anyway

Why would you want to play games where the other team is full green bars & you are on single red or two yellow

It was useless all this while

Now you get lesser games but much more quality games

& it's not like it won't get you in a match

It will eventually but it will keep looking for the closest host possible

previous Black Ops games had an option to look for the lobbies based on connection and when you change the setting to look for best lobbies, I used to wait few minutes during off peak time but I always got four bar lobbies. I dont think the option is available now.

Edited by Keano