Need For Speed (2015)

SRINI87

Hot Pursuit 2010, MW 2012 and even Rivals had a bit of Burnout feel to them. But I think most of the fans didn't like the taste of Burnout in their NFS, which is why this reboot looks and (probably) feels like a pre-Criterion NFS game.

Technically makes sense I guess, since Ghost Games has some ex-Criterion guys in it.

Hot Pursuit 2010, MW 2012 and even Rivals had a bit of Burnout feel to them. But I think most of the fans didn't like the taste of Burnout in their NFS, which is why this reboot looks and (probably) feels like a pre-Criterion NFS game.

Yes & yes.

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

i want a most wanted 2005 or ug2 esque feel .......not a HP 2010 or mw 2012 :| and this always online crap is such a bloody letdown :ranting: IDGAF of price cuts ,wont place a order until and unless it feels like a worthy nfs game and not a burnout wannabe

Seems like its worse.

" Worse still, car handling isn't what it should be. You'll find it tough to make turns without completely braking, and the steering is unresponsive at best. More often than not, you'll feel like you're controlling a boat instead of a slick, tricked-out car. Sure there are sliders to modify how your car handles but there was little to no impact especially when trying to make a turn at high speed. "

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

Archived