On 10/20/2020 at 11:07 AM, WhiteWolf said:

Come on we need this on seriesX 

21 minutes ago, AnK said:

& PS5 

Getting a real good feel of this game 

Would be nice to continue it at 60fps on PS5 at some point 

6xdnippjd5241.jpg

Fork out $60 yo

^^Skyrim has been upgrading for free(existing content) 

I see no reason they will charge extra for base version of FO4 if it ever gets upgraded 

Though the real onus will be on Sony & their f**ked up subscription licenses that separate PS4 from PS5 version 

It was more fun than Fallout 3 for sure. I don't know about SKYRIM. I played way too much and too long and so much modding makes it a different game for me. Base game might be worse than Fallout 4.

Fallout 4 got too much hate for making things simple. People forgot it was also good choices to make it more fun and less clunky. Story was hit or miss. I was expecting more but overall I still enjoyed it a lot. The exploration is always fun in these games. Enjoyed the workshop too and made so many stuff. ?

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

Don't know why they even bother to restrict so much. 

Yep totally stupid decision in an otherwise great game 

Skyrim & Witcher 3 had same problem but here it’s 5 folds worse 

if I give up it would be because of this 

4 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Really? I have this lying in my backlog but haven't gotten to play this despite the fact that I believe FO3 and FO:NV is one of the best RPGs ever! I know for sure the moment I start this game. It's gonna be a Looooong run :(

First few hours are quite attractive in itself just like Witcher 3 

Give it a try 

• Like 1

Just now, dante77 said:

Really? I have this lying in my backlog but haven't gotten to play this despite the fact that I believe FO3 and FO:NV is one of the best RPGs ever! I know for sure the moment I start this game. It's gonna be a Looooong run :(

Really depends. All Fallout games are great.

New Vegas for more RPG experience with choices, dialogues and side stuff.

Fallout 3 for similar RPG experience but is weaker than NV story, however, makes up with a better world and exploration. 

Fallout 4 for better gameplay, better mechanics, personal plot, visuals, less clunk, weapons and customization, building stuff, post-game, more fun overall despite weak story and RPG choices. 

• Like 1

Really depends. All Fallout games are great.

New Vegas for more RPG experience with choices, dialogues and side stuff.
Fallout 3 for similar RPG experience but is weaker than NV story, however, makes up with a better world and exploration. 
Fallout 4 for better gameplay, better mechanics, personal plot, visuals, less clunk, weapons and customization, building stuff, post-game, more fun overall despite weak story and RPG choices. 

Yeah. I played and completed both 3 and NV and are one of my favorite games. If it is anything like previous games then I am totally gonna invest time in this too.

22 hours ago, dante77 said:

Yeah. I played and completed both 3 and NV and are one of my favorite games. If it is anything like previous games then I am totally gonna invest time in this too.

It's not like the earlier ones in terms of content.

It's very streamlined though, compared to the ones you mention, it's pretty much a modern FPS, all clunky wierdness from earlier titles is not present.

Also the power armor in this is actually a powered exoskeleton unlike previous iterations.

It's inferior to F03 in terms of amount of content though.

It should be very cheap now on sale, so it's good for price, get with the DLC, i've played the first one with the island that is overrun with mutants, it's good, dunno about the nuka-cola themepark DLC though.

• Like 1

Game is a blast but some of the design choices likely inventory management & enemy level scaling is a real pain in the a*s 

No guidance on how to manage things or how to pick missions appropriate to your level either 

This game would give anybody a headache with inventory & mission management 

Just failed a mission coz I got busy in another & inventory management so couldn’t reach in time.

Otherwise such an awesome game 

Edited by AnK