Dark Souls 3

KnackChap

Finished the ringed city and damn what a fantastic way to end the dlc. Gael boss fight is the best in dark souls 3 and right up their to knight artorias fight. The music,the arena,the movesets , Perfect. They bought in some cool weapons like aquamarine dagger, lightning arrow,etc. Onto the lore videos to pack up things.

Props to from software for ending the series with a bang. Sadly this was the last pie of dark souls universe. :(

Main game is at a discount right now on psn.  While I loved and completed bloodborne,  didn't really like the first dark souls game.   Let me know if this is worth a shot.  

Main game is at a discount right now on psn.  While I loved and completed bloodborne,  didn't really like the first dark souls game.   Let me know if this is worth a shot.  
get it . this one will take a while to get you hooked but when it will.. you will be at it just like bb..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Ne0 said:

One of the best games ever made, i completed it last year and started a new run again. From the past two months i am playing it and giving my major gaming time only to dark souls3. Cant think of any other game.

This game is somewhat like bb,fast combat and focus on aggression.

Man the first DLC (painted world) is a real snoozefest. Most of the enemies are either boring or cheap as f**k. And the area itself isnt super interested. Looks like From really took it easy and put in minimum effort. 

• 1 year later...

Went with Dex, should have gone with strength only it seems.

The deep battle axe has proven to be overpowered for the early game (3 bosses done), it doesn't scale with anything but is quite fast for a high damage axe. 

This is the only dark souls game where strength weapons are also fast, no point in going Dex for a very minute difference in speed.

And the good shields have strength requirement.

Will respec on Ng plus.

On 4/18/2020 at 4:24 PM, GunnerY2J said:

Went with Dex, should have gone with strength only it seems.

The deep battle axe has proven to be overpowered for the early game (3 bosses done), it doesn't scale with anything but is quite fast for a high damage axe. 

This is the only dark souls game where strength weapons are also fast, no point in going Dex for a very minute difference in speed.

And the good shields have strength requirement.

Will respec on Ng plus.

You can respec at Rosaria's also

for melee you either go quality or full str with the FUGS or some other similar weapon.

Only had trouble so far with abyss watchers and dancer, Pontiff was un-doable so i had him mobbed by Anri and Blackhand Gotthard :rofl:

11 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

You can respec at Rosaria's also

for melee you either go quality or full str with the FUGS or some other similar weapon.

Only had trouble so far with abyss watchers and dancer, Pontiff was un-doable so i had him mobbed by Anri and Blackhand Gotthard :rofl:

Now going for Dex for the first playthrough, might add intelligence as second focus on Ng plus.

This game's bosses do seem more difficult than 1 & 2, ridiculously fast and multi phase.