Dark Souls 3

KnackChap

• 3 weeks later...

The DLC has a lot of content, much longer than the earlier one too. I love how it's basically raining upgrade materials in this one. Was able to +10 so many weapons!

It has actually rekindled my interest in the game and I'm thinking of doing a full run with a new build after I finish with the DLC. It's really a testament to the quality of a game when you're looking forward to a 6th playthrough more than starting a new un-played game from your backlog.

The DLC has a lot of content, much longer than the earlier one too. I love how it's basically raining upgrade materials in this one. Was able to +10 so many weapons!

It has actually rekindled my interest in the game and I'm thinking of doing a full run with a new build after I finish with the DLC. It's really a testament to the quality of a game when you're looking forward to a 6th playthrough more than starting a new un-played game from your backlog.

5 baar already khel liya hai?....:O

bhai tuhi pura paisa vasool karta hai apne game ka...ishi liya steam ne India mein price bada diya ...:P

The laser angels were annoying until you find out how to permanently get rid of them which thankfully didn't too long to figure out. Were they nerfed? Because their barrage still does a ton of damage.

I see. Well it's good I waited, the one in the swamp can get super-annoying if you don't figure out where to go quickly.

Anyway, finished the DLC last night. Overall - great DLC with some really cool locations and enemies as well as some of the most challenging boss fights. Perfect length as well. However I am kind of disappointed by the ending, I also went back and spoke to the painter girl after the final boss. However I was expecting more, at least a cutscene to wrap things up as this will be the final piece of content this series will ever get. I absolutely loved the final location, especially since it seemed like

you traveled many years into the future where everything was destroyed and almost no one was alive

. The boss fight was cool mechanically but the boss himself was somewhat disappointing (lore-wise).

I'm yet to defeat Darkeater Midir though. Almost got him a few times but the fight is designed to mess with you as much as possible. Huge enemy, one shot attacks, massive HP pool, loads of resistances etc. I wish I played through this with my faith build (but that character is already in NG+).

• 5 weeks later...
14 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Anybody here faced freezing issues on pc?  My game runs smooth for 5-6 mins then  freezes are as long as 4-5 secs. I think maybe its cpu overheating issue, i'll fix that today. But read that freezing issue are present in pc version.

You're using stock cooler? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Finished the area after boreal valley. I was sort of sure when i saw it from the distance but when the name displayed i was filled with joy.

Damn good game so far.

Let us know your reaction once you beat the Abyss Watchers :)

Also Souls fans, who do you consider harder: Mah boi Fume Knight or that fegit Nameless King.

Edited by CM Sunny