Sign in to follow this  
KnackChap

Dark Souls 3

16 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

The only dark souls game I played is Dark Souls 3. I only played till the doll you need to cross the bridge. Dark souls is hard becauce of weird graphics. Janky controls and horrendous camera. The game is super fun though. 

Weird, I can take that the graphics do not scale well but play with a controller and everything else is fine. 

Heck, I know people who have played with keyboard and mouse on the PC and have zero issues with the game itself. 

Quick newbie question: Just finished DS3 (plus the DLCs!) and need to free up hard drive space.

Does Steam take care of this automatically through the cloud or do I have to back up the progress files? If yes, how do I go about it?

Thanks

5 minutes ago, beb0p said:

Quick newbie question: Just finished DS3 (plus the DLCs!) and need to free up hard drive space.

Does Steam take care of this automatically through the cloud or do I have to back up the progress files? If yes, how do I go about it?

Thanks

There is no Steam cloud support for Dark Souls III.

Just backup save file manually by going to %appdata% and copy DarkSoulsIII folder. 

The sharp sellsword twinblades are wrecking sh*t left and right. Sulhyvahns beasts and other mini bosses dont even stand a chance.

Also putting points in faith for the first time, will be using lightning spells. Game is still very active and i am getting constant invaders and co-op summons.

Last night, lots of invasions at boreal valley. Got good number of proof of concord kept,  i think i'll try to 100% this. But read the requirements and it will require good amount of time.

The game is still quite active.

Finished the first dlc and it was sort of mediocre but holy sh*t that sister friede boss fights redeems it. What a stylish and intense fight. The music is pretty sollid too and the boss weapon has cool weapon art.

On the other hand loving the ringed city, even with high lvl character the dlc is brutal and dangerous. The demon prince fight was pretty badass and tests the endurance.

Finished the ringed city and damn what a fantastic way to end the dlc. Gael boss fight is the best in dark souls 3 and right up their to knight artorias fight. The music,the arena,the movesets , Perfect. They bought in some cool weapons like aquamarine dagger, lightning arrow,etc. Onto the lore videos to pack up things.

Props to from software for ending the series with a bang. Sadly this was the last pie of dark souls universe. :(

Main game is at a discount right now on psn.  While I loved and completed bloodborne,  didn't really like the first dark souls game.   Let me know if this is worth a shot.  
get it . this one will take a while to get you hooked but when it will.. you will be at it just like bb..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Ne0 said:

Main game is at a discount right now on psn.  While I loved and completed bloodborne,  didn't really like the first dark souls game.   Let me know if this is worth a shot.  

One of the best games ever made, i completed it last year and started a new run again. From the past two months i am playing it and giving my major gaming time only to dark souls3. Cant think of any other game.

This game is somewhat like bb,fast combat and focus on aggression.