Sony E3 2015 Press Conference News and Discussion

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Shu's interview by ex IGN guys.

snippets:

Sony bend.

Sony Bend's game is looking really good. shu played it recently. it looks like because they had GG and MM announcing their games they didnt reveal this.

The last guardian

Decided to port it to PS4 in 2012. PS3 was still running but performance FPS but horrible and they had to choose to either compromise with the vision or move it to PS4.

Ueda wasnt fired and there's no bad blood between them. because the issues were technical and there was nothing for him to do he became independent so that he could pursue his creative interests.

gen design the new studio credited during the reveal is founded by the lead programmer of their team and not ueda.(ueda might still be a part of it.)

Game is a really good state according to shu and say that anyone who still doubts the 2016 release date that we'll pove it to them.

Dreams

much more flexible than LBP. e3 only showed creation tools. you can animate your own characters, music etc.

a lot lot more at paris game show. the game part.

you can make anything. game, painting, animations etc etc

Other

Teases Gravity rush 2. says he's already played it and cant wait to reveal it. (TGS)

Laughs when asked if Quantic game will be shown at paris. says he played it.

trolls greg miller by saying he's also played sucker punch's new game.

no conference at gamescom but games will be playable.

TGS is first, Paris game show is after that.

i am still skeptical about Dreams.Don't know how much of it will be an actual "game".Also what is SSM doing?I heard they are working on GOW4.When are they going to show it?

Game is a really good state according to shu and say that anyone who still doubts the 2016 release date that we'll pove it to them.

Agar TLG 2016 mein nahi aaya toh Sony ka HQ jala diya jaayega :rofl:

Dreams is so f**king abstract it might actually surprise you.... or not. Either way Sony does tend to play the risk - reward and mostly it pays off well. There's a reason why the Playstation brand is so well liked

Didn't know about that 2013 reveal,nice.Anyway,I trust Sony with their exclusives.Gotta wait till october for the proper game reveal.

Also,I wonder how GOW4 will look,considering what they did with the 3rd.

Also,I wonder how GOW4 will look,considering what they did with the 3rd.

For all you know; they might do a total reboot.....and set it in a different era :fear:

who remembers Jaffe's original script for the third game ?

Archived