Gears of War 4

WhiteWolf

Dont be fooled.Dont be fooled.Wait for Reviews and that borrowing thing makes sense.

Not that I am going to buy the console anyway immediately, along with the game it is the 4k blu ray player that has me more excited.

White wala xbox one s holi khel k aaya ho lag raha hai..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

White wala to chodu hai, laser etched scratches, awesome.

• Like 1

Gears of War 4 Dev: Ready To Leverage Xbox Scorpio To Its Fullest, Content Authored At 4K

In the interview, Rayner shared his thoughts on the new hardware stating that they are ready to fully leverage the power of the Scorpio due to their scaleable engine. For Gears development, we are in a really good position to leverage Project Scorpio to its fullest while continuing a no-compromise approach for all platforms we currently ship the game on, he said. We have invested in scalable features in our engine to support a broad range of GPUs and performance profiles for PC and Console. We have authored our content at 4K, which allows us to show higher resolutions with increased source content detail on the highest end GPUs.

Read more at http://gamingbolt.com/gears-of-war-4-dev-ready-to-leverage-xbox-scorpio-to-its-fullest-content-authored-at-4k#V0v2pBPFVMiDIQDC.99

Read more at http://gamingbolt.com/gears-of-war-4-dev-ready-to-leverage-xbox-scorpio-to-its-fullest-content-authored-at-4k#V0v2pBPFVMiDIQDC.99

Really or was that sarcasm I misread? I thought it looked terrible.

I don't think it was sarcasm. Laser etched claw marks are indeed amazing. It's not something which you see in every other LE console.

Really or was that sarcasm I misread? I thought it looked terrible.

Na i actually liked it, as santanu said the laser etched marks are pretty cool. I would lap it in a jiffy if I had the monies.. Edited by AtheK

It's gears :)

I have it reserved already, need to decide if I need to pull the trigger or not.

You know you want it. 4k blu ray plus Gears. Just do it. Iam 100% sure you will spend more time using your Xbox than PS4 coz of Gears and 4k blu ray capabilities. You can also connect your cable set-up box to it via Hdmi-In. Xbox offers way more multimedia features than PS4, even more so with Slim now.

ROTR is also thee, which is dirt cheap on Xbox now compared to full 60$ PS4 version.

And don't forget free GWG and Bc 360 games every month.

Or you can also build a Windows 10 PC if you are not interested in console.

Edited by WhiteWolf

You know you want it. 4k blu ray plus Gears. Just do it. Iam 100% sure you will spend more time using your Xbox than PS4 coz of Gears and 4k blu ray capabilities. You can also connect your cable set-up box to it via Hdmi-In. Xbox offers way more features than PS4, even more so with Slim now.

ROTR is also thee, which is dirt cheap on Xbox now compared to full 60$ PS4 version.

And don't forget free GWG and Bc 360 games every month.

Or you can also build a Windows 10 PC if you are not interested in console.

itna accha sales man giri toh M$ ke asli salesmen bhi nahi karte hoge

wah zodke wah :rofl:

• Like 2

He wants to play Gears 4 and he also want a 4k blu ray player for his 4k TV. Xbox k alaawa koi aur option hai?

What will you recommend him? Kisi Ki help karna ya suggestion dena ab salesman giri hogaya?

Edited by WhiteWolf

• 2 weeks later...