Gears of War 4

WhiteWolf

4k update coming this week for Xbox one users...You can pre-load 4k textures on external hdd and connect straight into One X without downloading them again
wont they download on the internal hdd ya external connect karna hi padega??

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, sobbii said:

wont they download on the internal hdd ya external connect karna hi padega??

LOL kaisi baat kar raha hai...Both options hai...jo tujhey sahi lagey karley.

If you pre-load now then no waiting when you get X coz 4k texture size kaafi bada hoga...

Edited by WhiteWolf

LOL kaisi baat kar raha hai...Both options hai...jo tujhey sahi lagey karley.

If you pre-load now then no waiting when you get X coz 4k texture size kaafi bada hoga...
mera already 30 gig update pending hai lol

• Like 1

Even on phone looks much better than base XboxOne version. 

Sobbii tere tv par zabardast lagega in hdr [emoji3]
abey gears wale account ka password bhul gaya hu rofl..
theres a f**king 40 gb update now..

Xbox One X - Gears of War 4 on One X supports 60fps in Single-player and Horde now. 

We’re excited to announce Xbox One X owners will have two Preferred Rendering Options to choose from in Gears of War 4 – Visuals and Performance!

Performance

Put framerate first. For the first time ever on console, Gears of War will play at up to 60fps in 1080p in Campaign and Horde - all including higher resolution textures and some of the new enhanced graphical features available in Visuals mode. 

Visuals

Push graphical fidelity to the max. This mode uses Ultra Quality Textures, a wealth of new and improved graphical features all at 4K resolution (3840x2160) thanks to the power of Xbox One X. You’ll experience the same frame rates you’ve come to expect from Gears of War 4 – 30fps for Campaign and Horde .

In both Rendering modes, Versus will run at a rock-solid 4K 60FPS (with adaptive resolution scaling).

MS planning to add high performance and high resolution mode in every first party game from now on. That's very good. 

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1

Wow just f**king wow 

MS was not joking when they said even unpatched 360 games will get huge benefits from X. Just skip to 0:50 to see massive difference in Image quality. Difference between XboxOne and 360 is minor but difference between X and One version is massive. Absolutely no jaggies nd all.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Wow just f**king wow 

MS was not joking when they said even unpatched 360 games will get huge benefits from X. Just skip to 0:50 to see massive difference in Image quality. Difference between XboxOne and 360 is minor but difference between X and One version is massive. Absolutely no jaggies nd all.

I am completely sold :P

Now to wait for that price drop or a game bundle. Would be sweet to snag this with forza 7 thrown in.

So consoles gamers now care about 60fps. JK. 1080P@60fps is still beautiful and should be implemented on every game when it's possible. I am glad 1X is proving such a awesome console this will only help Pc gamers in the long run.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, adity said:

We always cared about 60 fps, just that we compromise till now. So, it's good to see 60 fps in games, now.

I did say JK. I don't care which platform it is gaming is gaming and that's what matters after all We are Gamers. Except Mobile gamers they proved that MT 's are okay in games. 

47 minutes ago, adity said:

just that we compromise till now.

'A human eye cannot see beyond 30 fps' doesn't seems like a compromise to me. lol 

49 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

So consoles gamers now care about 60fps. JK. 1080P@60fps

Just a matter of time until new games arrive and evolve as the hardware becomes obsolete and they'll be back to 1080p30fps threshold.