Gears of War 4

WhiteWolf

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Asutosh Gupta said:

Hi I am unable to join any versus mode match in my gears of War 4 on Xbox one. I am only able to play horde mode online. It is searching but going on till I cancel. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. This has been happening for two months since I bought the game. 

Social or Rank? Rank takes forever to find matches but Social takes only few seconds.. Game also joined Game pass now, so player count is even healthier now. 

Have you checked your NAT settings? Make sure it's open. Also goto game settings and change matchmaking region to EU or NA coz Asian servers are not super active now.

If you switch to Asian servers then you can still easily find Horde matches but not versus multiplayer matches. Versus multiplayer is not popular in Asia compare to NA, SA and EU. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

15 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Social or Rank? Rank takes forever to find matches but Social takes only few seconds.. Game also joined Game pass now, so player count is even healthier now. 

Have you checked your NAT settings? Make sure it's open. Also goto game settings and change matchmaking region to EU or NA coz Asian servers are not super active now.

If you switch to Asian servers then you can still easily find Horde matches but not versus multiplayer matches. Versus multiplayer is not popular in Asia compare to NA, SA and EU. 

Yeah my NAT type is open. As I said I play on Xbox one S so no option to select server I think it has. 

14 minutes ago, Asutosh Gupta said:

If anyone can correct me does this game has option of chosing server when I go to match making setting I think it has only regions and their ping no option to select or am I wrong. 

No one can tell you anything about Gears multiplayer here.  Xbox games not popular on IVG. This is PS and PC centric website. 

Add me on Xbox live - Zod100 and I will help you or even play some coop with you on Live when Iam online. 

If you can't find players then I suggest joining Gears 4 clubs or use Looking for Group options.  People are very helpful and always ready to help you with anything. 

XboxOne India club is also there with over 100 members I think . Search clubs to join. 

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

No one can tell you anything about Gears multiplayer here.  Xbox games not popular on IVG. This is PS and PC centric website. 

Add me on Xbox live - Zod100 and I will help you or even play some coop with you on Live when Iam online. 

If you can't find players then I suggest joining Gears 4 clubs or use Looking for Group options.  People are very helpful and always ready to help you with anything. 

XboxOne India club is also there with over 100 members I think . Search clubs to join. 

I added you. However I can only see my pings to data centre or region. There's no option to select region. 

36 minutes ago, Asutosh Gupta said:

I added you. However I can only see my pings to data centre or region. There's no option to select region. 

It shows region and pings you will get in that region.  Asia is under 200 and EU under 250 and US around 300 for me. 

Game is not laggy even when you connect to EU and NA servers coz game uses dedicated servers. 

11 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

It shows region and pings you will get in that region.  Asia is under 200 and EU under 250 and US around 300 for me. 

Game is not laggy even when you connect to EU and NA servers coz game uses dedicated servers. 

Anyways I would request  people who play gow4 versus mode to give their I'd so I can join them. I generally play after 7pm.

4 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

The regional matchmaking option has been removed in the September 2017 update. According to The Coalition,

You can still select region based on ping.  It shows you ping based on your connection. Similar functionality is also in Fortnite.  

• 1 month later...