Gears of War 4

PS Fan

Entire game is set during one night...No day time setting in Gears 4.

They are going all dark with this one..Former Dead space people are working on the game..So I expect it will have horror stuff.

It's set during one night..Go Google.

Here

http://in.ign.com/m/black-tusk-gears-of-war-project/89092/news/gears-of-war-4-story-gameplay-details-revealed

You have to survive one night in the woods. You will not only face monsters but also destructive cyclones which will affect gameplay.

Edited by WhiteWolf

• 3 weeks later...

Graphics are not as good as shown last year

Yeah right lol. It looks better plus how can u ignore those sick weather effects. I doubt it's running on Xbox. It clearly looked like a high end PC game.

Anyway you wait for or Scorpio. We all will play and enjoy :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

You will be able to play Gears 4 on Scorpio as well.It's compatible with all Xbox systems and all traditional non-VR Scorpio games will also be compatible with all systems, confirmed by MS. Only difference is resolution and frame- rate. But games will work on all systems on different graphics settings.

New E3 Gears demo was on Xbox One S and better and longer demo was on IGN live on XboxOne S in 1080p30fps

Fat Xbox will be discontinued this August and replaced by New Slim S model for $299 and High end model is next year just like PS4 and Neo model.

I thought Neo was coming this year

But anyway......I might play this at some point either on PC or Scorpio

but obviously that will happen somewhere down the line & not on launch......playing an MP heavy game like this on launch has a charm of it's own

Jhundment he nikle toh achhaa hai :P

Don't think so, jhandment had jhand written over it right from the launch trailer. This looks much more promising. The gameplay trailer was pretty kick a*s.