WhiteWolf

Is this Xbox footage

they have to be crystal clear in their promos

Coz it's a PC game now

Looks really good if it's an Xbox version

Its xbox one 1080p 60fps footage

https://mobile.twitter.com/GearsViking/status/763462269199986688

Edited by triggr happy ss

Yeah they will also not provide PC version review copies.

Pretty sad, either you do a good job or you f**ckin don't do it.. One of the reasons I had to move away from PC gaming, not that I had the liberty to stay anyway with hardly any time now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Crazy executions

http://m.imgur.com/9Fg3iUV?r

http://m.imgur.com/PYJBYIg?r

Holyshit :O

Is this the DOOM of third-person shooters?

Also, best looking game on Xbone I guess! Screw the rest.

Yes. Its a crazy over the top violent shooter like Doom. Just check execution gifs I posted.

And Yes, Gears of War 4 is not only one of the best looking console games of this gen but also the best looking Xbox One game.

Updated Scorpio and PC version will look ridiculous. Gonna crush every other console game in graphics.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Crazy executions

http://m.imgur.com/9Fg3iUV?r

http://m.imgur.com/PYJBYIg?r

Holyshit :O

Yes. Its a crazy over the top violent shooter like Doom. Just check execution gifs I posted.

And Yes, Gears of War 4 is not only one of the best looking console games of this gen but also the best looking Xbox One game.

Updated Scorpio and PC version will look ridiculous. Gonna crush every other console game in graphics.

Regarding last lines, Tujhe kya future se phone aaya hai.

• Like 1

Yaar bol lene do bichaare ko since the one reveal abhi mauka mil rahA hai.. Woh bhi pata nahi Scorpio aate aate baat sahi rahegi bhi nahi.. Now is his chance.. Let him enjoy.. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Dekhliyo khud. Even if you ignore Scorpio part. Game will look mind blowing on a high End PC.

If it's looking this good on a underpowered console then it's bound to look 10 times better on a high end PC and as well as Scorpio.

Also Coliation already confirmed that game designed keeping Scorpio in mind.

Scorpio is the lead platform for Gears 4. Xbone version is heavily toned down and Downgraded version.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Dekhliyo khud. Even if you ignore Scorpio part. Game will look mind blowing on a high End PC.

If it's looking this good on a underpowered console then it's bound to look 10 times better on a high end PC and as well as Scorpio.

Also Coliation already confirmed that game designed keeping Scorpio in mind.

Scorpio is the lead platform for Gears 4. Xbone version is heavily toned down and Downgraded version.

Jee baba jee

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Console about which we know as much as 6TF powah, 12GB RAM and Donald Trump level pixels. That is the lead platform. We are going big league gents.

• Like 1

Console about which we know as much as 6TF powah, 12GB RAM and Donald Trump level pixels. That is the lead platform. We are going big league gents.

Be happy he did not say lead platform is an unknown Nvidia video card with 64 gb ram, and core i20(or was it a car), with system running 128 gb of ram.

Be happy he did not say lead platform is an unknown Nvidia video card with 64 gb ram, and core i20(or was it a car), with system running 128 gb of ram.

Is that not PROJECT SCORPIO? :smokey:

Dammit, nVidia, why did you put your PC there instead of that XBox. :rant:

Forget specs

the console itself is a whopping 1.5 years away from sights

& this game began development as soon as M$ bought the IP in Jan 2014

they chose lead platform to be a console coming out 4 years later......maybe coz they already knew XBone was going in the dirt sink :lol:

#MakeXboxGreatAgain

Edited by ALPHA17