Gears of War 4

WhiteWolf

On 11/8/2017 at 0:08 PM, Heaven Angel said:

Just a matter of time until new games arrive and evolve as the hardware becomes obsolete and they'll be back to 1080p30fps threshold. 

Unlikely. Everyone is working together towards a common goal, i.e., targeting stable 60FPS and above for 4K resolutions and higher.

What that means for gamers is that there will never be another videogame cum technical showcase like Crysis. Ever. Well, atleast not until everyone in the industry goes their own separate ways.

Fair trade off in my opinion.

On 11/8/2017 at 2:33 PM, WhiteWolf said:

Once consoles start using Ryzen CPUs, 60 fps will become standard on consoles.  Shitty Jaguar CPU can't do 60fps properly.

Citation please?

Edited by pixeljunkie

1 minute ago, sobbii said:

wasnt it zodkeshartof.lies ?

It all started one evening on Desibaba. :rofl: As Zodka watched Bill Gates unwrapping the original Xbox. 

Edited by ALPHA17
  • Like 2

It all started one evening on Desibaba. :rofl: As Zodka watched Bill Gates unwrapping the original Xbox. 
desibaba haha completely forgot about that one

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ALPHA17 said:

ZodkaBaba.org

I take back my comment. In retrospect, i shouldn't be asking zodka to cite references in his posts because i'm guilty of erroneous content as well. In fact, i was the one who said that Project Scorpio would run into all kinds of memory bottlenecks which was ridiculously incorrect.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pixeljunkie said:

I take back my comment. In retrospect, i shouldn't be asking zodka to cite references in his posts because i'm guilty of erroneous content as well. In fact, i was the one who said that Project Scorpio would run into all kinds of memory bottlenecks which was ridiculously incorrect.

Bas ab hum samajh gaye tu kya kehna chahta hai.

Ab iske aage ek post nhi please. We understood all your contexts.

1 hour ago, hope said:

Bas ab hum samajh gaye tu kya kehna chahta hai.

Ab iske aage ek post nhi please. We understood all your contexts.

This isn't what you think it is. No veiled hint here. In the past, some of my criticisms concerning Project Scorpio (alone) were uncorroborated and genuinely flawed.

Edited by pixeljunkie

35 minutes ago, pixeljunkie said:

This isn't what you think it is. No veiled hint here. In the past, some of my criticisms of Project Scorpio were uncorroborated and genuinely flawed.

Uncorroborated :O Pehli baar suna hum yeh shabd. 

But we have understood everything what you are trying to say and will say in future. Let the X hype flow here please  :P

15 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Once consoles start using Ryzen CPUs, 60 fps will become standard on consoles.  Shitty Jaguar CPU can't do 60fps properly.

How does using a Ryzen CPU in consoles magically starts doing 60 fps on every games? Unless you are fine with games like Minecraft for the rest of your life. 

15 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

I totally expect PS5 to support 60fps in every game. 4k60fps is next main target for console manufacturers now..

Baba ka gyaan .. Unki bhakti aur shakti se sara MS aur Sony chalta hai. 

13 hours ago, pixeljunkie said:

Unlikely. Everyone is working together towards a common goal, i.e., targeting stable 60FPS for 4K resolutions and higher.

What that means for gamers is that there will never be another videogame cum technical showcase like Crysis. Ever.

Fair trade off in my opinion.

The goal is getting a game work well at 1080p 60 fps atleast then to jump to 4K 60. I'd have skipped the game Evil Within 2 if it had the same graphics and even gameplay to some extent as the first Evil Within. Gradual development is the key for success, there has to be constant evolution in games. Hence, capable hardware is required. This is the reason the gen cycle has accelerated. 

8 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

The goal is getting a game work well at 1080p 60 fps atleast then to jump to 4K 60. I'd have skipped the game Evil Within 2 if it had the same graphics and even gameplay to some extent as the first Evil Within. Gradual development is the key for success, there has to be constant evolution in games. Hence, capable hardware is required. This is the reason the gen cycle has accelerated. 

Edited my post. What i'm trying to say is that there is much more at stake then we (end-users) realise.

Edited by pixeljunkie

[mention=2150]sobbii[/mention] Let me make it clear that i'm apologizing for some of my comments concerning Project Scorpio only. It would be illogical to conclude that i'm apologizing for all of my comments on other forums other than IVG regardless of the subject.
i never assumed anything.. i just liked your post as i saw you admitting you were wrong.. not many have the heart to accept that they were wrong..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk