ReCore

Mysteryman

New gameplay video looks cool. People who saw the demo also liked it.

Team behind Metroid games working on it.

Oh sh*t it's open world with Metroidvania style gameplay of unlocking new areas and secret with gadgets nd all.

Day 1 :punk:

New gameplay video looks cool. People who saw the demo also liked it.

Oh sh*t it's open world with Metroidvania style gameplay of unlocking new areas and secret with gadgets nd all.

Day 1 :punk:

Zindagi mein kheli hai kabhi metroidvania game koi jo saara time yahi bolta rehta hai?

:

:rofl: and cod infinite warfare is being done by the guys who did uncharted and tlou. unless you mean 2-3 guys who used to be part of the 100+ team of retro who made the metroid games.

Zindagi mein kheli hai kabhi metroidvania game koi jo saara time yahi bolta rehta hai?

Tuney kheley hai?. Tere se zyaada games kheley hai. Don't think you are some expert just coz you played some niche Japanese games on PS3 and now ps4. I know what iam talking about.

Iam not saying that iam Metroid expert or anything but iam very well aware that term Metroidvania is used for large open world games where certain parts of the map are locked and are only accessible once you get a proper item, weapons or abilities nd all. Modern games like Arkham Asylum, TR all use this system.

And I have played Metroid Fusion on Game boy and the trilogy on Wii on my cousin system but never completed any of them.

Tuney kheley hai?. Tere se zyaada games kheley hai. Don't think you are some expert just coz you played some niche Japanese games on PS3 and now ps4. I know what iam talking about.

Iam not saying that iam Metroid expert or anything but iam very well aware that term Metroidvania is used for large open world games where certain parts of the map are locked and are only accessible once you get a proper item, weapons or abilities nd all. Modern games like Arkham Asylum, TR all use this system.

And I have played Metroid Fusion on Game boy and the trilogy on Wii on my cousin system but never completed any of them.

That term is not used for open world games. Neither castlevania nor metroid were open world games. That term is used for games like axiom verge or guacamelee etc. An open world game can have certain metroidvania elements but i would not call them metroidvania.

And itna kalpa mat kar har baat pe :lol::P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It really does look very Metroid Prime-ish. The targeting, the boss bits, double jumps, the on rail traversal and even some of the creatures. There are some parts that stick out though. Numbers popping off to designate damage, QTEs, gaining XP etc. Those arent very appealing TBH.

It actually makes me really wanna replay Metroid Prime. Shame I dont have the Wii anymore.

Still this might be legit good. Lets see. Hopefully there is a steam release at some point, Windows store pricing sucks a*s.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived