Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion Thread

CarbonCore

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

It costs a bomb to make them. 

Their revenue is also a Bomb.

Also nothing significant happened this season till Epi 6. Nobody won Nobody lost. Its still the same.Epi 7 a certain individuals fate will be the most imp thing in entire season i think :)

Also, epi6 is yet to officially air lol :lol:

Also nothing significant happened this season till Epi 6. Nobody won Nobody lost. Its still the same.Epi 7 a certain individuals fate will be the most imp thing in entire season i think [emoji4]

Also, epi6 is yet to officially air lol [emoji38]
It also takes a lot of time, Just get it done with. Rumour has it that season 8 will only air by 2019, even though it's only 6 episodes.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, AtheK said:

It also takes a lot of time, Just get it done with. Rumour has it that season 8 will only air by 2019, even though it's only 6 episodes.

Yup it takes loads of time.

2019 easily man. Read somewhere even the scripts aren't ready yet. Those Dragon scenes  take months to make.

Yup it takes loads of time.

2019 easily man. Read somewhere even the scripts aren't ready yet. Those Dragon scenes  take months to make.
And you say make 14 episodes.

56 minutes ago, AtheK said:

And you say make 14 episodes.

I say make 7 the last season with 14 epi and release next  year. Length also could be trimmed if they wanna churn out more.

Now we have to again wait 1.5 years to see what happens next. Quite a bummer for me. I don't think Hype will be that much for S8 after this season. Could be wrong :P

2019 for sure.. also rumours are that might be six 2 hour long episodes.. i doubt that though.. may be 90 mins..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, dante77 said:

I just read in a site that Game of thrones costumes and tents are manufactured in Lajpat Nagar. Is this true?

Apparently it is true!

From a recent article on Indiatimes:

"The Game of Thrones costumes and tents (yeah, the same one that you watch on show) are actually manufactured in Lajpat Nagar. Yes, please take a moment to gulp that fact down.

There is a company called Rangrasons in the area which exists since 1945 and it supplies military ceremonial uniforms as well as accoutrements. And not only GoT, the company has contributed to films such as Avengers, Captain America, Gladiator, Prince of Persia, Kingdom of Heaven, Wrath of the Titans among others."

3 hours ago, dante77 said:

I just read in a site that Game of thrones costumes and tents are manufactured in Lajpat Nagar. Is this true?

17 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Apparently it is true!

From a recent article on Indiatimes:

"The Game of Thrones costumes and tents (yeah, the same one that you watch on show) are actually manufactured in Lajpat Nagar. Yes, please take a moment to gulp that fact down.

There is a company called Rangrasons in the area which exists since 1945 and it supplies military ceremonial uniforms as well as accoutrements. And not only GoT, the company has contributed to films such as Avengers, Captain America, Gladiator, Prince of Persia, Kingdom of Heaven, Wrath of the Titans among others."

Aaaaaand yet Indian TV shows use the shittiest and cheapest looking props and costumes.

:/

On 8/19/2017 at 3:12 PM, hope said:

Not really, GOT episodic release kuch nahi banata. Their main rev source is licensing, merchandising and keeping HBO subs number healthy. Naam > Content for them now. Costs like 6-7 mil per episode iirc.

12 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Aaaaaand yet Indian TV shows use the shittiest and cheapest looking props and costumes.

:/

I know someone who supplies costumes and weapons to Hollywood production houses, including stuff in GOT and major movies. The guy gave me an example that they supplied to Bansali for Bajirao and he kept stalling on payments. Said most do the same and promise sh*t like they'll get them featured in page 3 and stuff.

Did not give in to temptation and watched EP 6 today. What the hell ! It's entertaining indeed, but some stupid things with script. 

It's quite clear that GRRM wants to keep lots of things for books, and not reveal in TV show. It's really possible that producers may release last season in 2019 if they decide to consider negative feedback on time-travel issues and script loop-holes in current season. They probably will have more material from GRRM to work on if they plan for 2019. 

59 minutes ago, sobbii said:

http://www.storypick.com/jon-snow-longclaw-episode-six/

This is very intersting read it up guys

Whoa... interesting indeed! I just went back and re-watched that part of the episode. It certainly does give an illusion that the eyes of Longclaw suddenly open. Super spooky!

OTOH, it could just be a droplet of water that splashes onto the Longclaw and causes it to appear like that... but either ways, neat find!

3 hours ago, KJD said:

but some stupid things with script. 

It's quite clear that GRRM wants to keep lots of things for books, and not reveal in TV show. It's really possible that producers may release last season in 2019 if they decide to consider negative feedback on time-travel issues and script loop-holes in current season. They probably will have more material from GRRM to work on if they plan for 2019. 

That's what happens when scriptwriters try to cram up years of G.R.R. Martin's decade of work. They should have simply waited for him to finish the book instead of rushing. The whole thing would have been a masterpiece instead of just entertaining to watch. All style and no substance. 

They are surely not going to delay anything due to the money involved. 

Did not give in to temptation and watched EP 6 today. What the hell ! It's entertaining indeed, but some stupid things with script. 

Scripts for season 8 are ready.. they start shoot in belfast in october..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Excellent Video. CGI is god tier level. As good as movies.

The Bear didn't have an impact I think. Felt unnecessary. 

Also just saw on Hotstar now, man that Benjin staying looks so odd lol. To other things you can say well ok but Benjin one is really Foolish stuff :lol:  

Would rather have Night King going underwater and coming up with Viserion than that chain thing lol :P

Still a great Watch. 

Archived