Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion Thread

CarbonCore

As per books, Jon Snow is a warg. He can see through eyes of Ghost just like bran could from eyes of his direwolf. Also, Jon says Ghost when he gets a final blow on his body. But on the show, they haven't hinted about his warg side at all. So I dunno lol. Kit has clearly mentioned that his role in series is over. He even cut his hair which he was contractually obliged to keep.

Of course he'll deny his return to the show you can't expect him to say to the viewers he'll be coming back breaking the whole suspense

Of course he'll deny his return to the show you can't expect him to say to the viewers he'll be coming back breaking the whole suspense

Na. I think he is telling the truth. If suspense was the issue he would have said writers are still deliberating or he himself doesn't know and stuff. I would like him to come back and kick the a*s of ppl who betrayed him.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Na. I think he is telling the truth. If suspense was the issue he would have said writers are still deliberating or he himself doesn't know and stuff. I would like him to come back and kick the a*s of ppl who betrayed him.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Well I think he will come back. The book left it pretty much in the air. Yes the show isn't following the book but I don't think the writers would change the entire outcome of the series.

Jon Snowalker will arise again.

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

bc, for those who haven't read books (looks at lazy self) - there's so much 'spoiled' here.

But then again, I consider the books and series to be slowly separating out. Coz there will be GOT season 20 someday...

Sent from my Nexus 4

If he comes back he should concentrate on revival of house stark.

Sersei is hosting a naked parade in next season. All peoples of Westeros are invited.

Venue - king's landing.

Guests of honor - The High Sparrow, Pycelle, Lancel and Septa

Sersei is hosting a naked parade in next season. All peoples of Westeros are invited.

Venue - king's landing.

Guests of honor - The High Sparrow, Pycelle, Lancel and Septa

It's already covered in season finale...haven't u watched it yet..?

It's already covered in season finale...haven't u watched it yet..?

its Cersei :| Isnt that already covered in last episode?

Cersei will make them guest of honors parade naked, in S06. ...predicting.

Cersei will make them guest of honors parade naked, in S06. ...predicting.

I think she will die in first episode of next season, that will be perfect beginning

I think she will die in first episode of next season, that will be perfect beginning

I wish that too. But I think George mamu will not kill her before ending. she is too imp for him. George Mamu will not allow any good character to bounce back and take control (ahem... Jon Snow...ahem). But he will sure allow her to once again be Cersei the beech again.

I wish that too. But I think George mamu will not kill her before ending. she is too imp for him. George Mamu will not allow any good character to bounce back and take control (ahem... Jon Snow...ahem). But he will sure allow her to once again be Cersei the beech again.

Ya only ramsay can't handle all the villains camp, we need few moar :P

Archived