Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion Thread

CarbonCore

Yep, I saw cat stark in suits as well. I'm sure she bagged that after her stint in GoT.

BTW, I can't wait for the last season to get over. The collector's edition for this will be really something to hold on to !

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

They are playing with us.. getting us behind the good side.. and next year everything will turn to sh*t.. saying bitches we are back.. lol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

No way this ends on a sour note , atleast in the show. It'll be interesting to see what happens to cersei though. BTW, did they give out any reason/motive for ww for trying to destroy everything ? Not yet I believe. Also whatever end they come with, it'll surely disappoint some section.

So if wall had a magic barrier why was anyone even bothered with Night King's army? Just let them stand outside wall like idiots instead of going after them.

And how does breaking the wall break the barrier? If wall=barrier then does the opening in the wall i.e. the gate have the same barrier? 

Also one argument can be made is that Jon etc didn't know about the barrier and hence were gathering army assuming Night King can cross the wall from the gate. Or even f**king climb it like he did earlier. But then Bran would have know about barrier and told everyone by now. This barrier thing is BS. I don't even remember it being mentioned somewhere in the show.

So if wall had a magic barrier why was anyone even bothered with Night King's army? Just let them stand outside wall like idiots instead of going after them.
And how does breaking the wall break the barrier? If wall=barrier then does the opening in the wall i.e. the gate have the same barrier? 
Also one argument can be made is that Jon etc didn't know about the barrier and hence were gathering army assuming Night King can cross the wall from the gate. Or even f**king climb it like he did earlier. But then Bran would have know about barrier and told everyone by now. This barrier thing is BS. I don't even remember it being mentioned somewhere in the show.
Dude, read the wiki or Google it. The children of the Forest fortify the wall with magic when they raise it to keep the white walkers away. That's the lore. I think they mention it in that hodor episode in the previous season.

Yeah so what about walls gate? Did it have magic barrier too?

I think the army was planning to cross into Westeros over frozen rivers or sea or whatever water bodies are there which will freeze due to long winter. That's the reason everyone was worried about Winter and the night King arriving. I don't think crossing the wall was their plan. Else why even wait for winter? The whole winter thing is because the water freezes and the army can travel across Westeros. It sounds ridiculous but that's why "Winter is Coming" is a thing.

I think the army was planning to cross into Westeros over frozen rivers or sea or whatever water bodies are there which will freeze due to long winter. That's the reason everyone was worried about Winter and the night King arriving. I don't think crossing the wall was their plan. Else why even wait for winter? The whole winter thing is because the water freezes and the army can travel across Westeros. It sounds ridiculous but that's why "Winter is Coming" is a thing.
I guess for any more details you gotta wait for the books to come out.

I guess you pretty much answer your own question..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

This thoery actually makes sense [emoji848]

13 hours ago, sobbii said:

They are playing with us.. getting us behind the good side.. and next year everything will turn to sh*t.. saying bitches we are back.. lol

Could be. But i think the final season will end with a cliffhanger.

13 hours ago, adity said:

That's the problem. GoT isn't supposed to make feel good.
This season has been a huge departure from the tone of the books. It's been just a happy f**king ride. Not saying it's bad but it's certainly not up to the mark of GRRM.

For every Book-lover that exists in this world there are at least 10,000 TV Show-addicts. You really can't blame HBO.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2017 at 9:44 AM, pixeljunkie said:

Could be. But i think the final season will end with a cliffhanger.

For every Book-lover that exists in this world there are at least 10,000 TV Show-addicts. You really can't blame HBO.

Valar morghulis!

Archived