Mass Effect: Andromeda

WhiteWolf

Just wasted 17 minutes watching it.

Sell me the game because other than graphics nothing really makes me want to play it.

Pelessaria and Ryder look atrocious. WTF man.

Weird animation.

Bulletsponge enemies just waiting to die.

Shoot everything in your way. Just pew-pew-pew.

Companions running around clueless.

Terrible dialogues and voice acting. Who writes this? High school interns?

Overly guided progression along with more hand holding. Now comes with step by step narration as well. Like seriously...Scan the BIG BOULDER in front of you has a marker on it along with your teammate and narrator telling you to do it. You can't be this stupid to require this amount of hand holding.

Calling this an RPG game is a disgrace to RPG games. This is just some third person shooter advertised as Mass Effect.

Just wasted 17 minutes watching it.

Sell me the game because other than graphics nothing really makes me want to play it.

Pelessaria and Ryder look atrocious. WTF man.

Weird animation.

Bulletsponge enemies just waiting to die.

Shoot everything in your way. Just pew-pew-pew. :rofl:

Companions running around clueless.

Terrible dialogues and voice acting. Who writes this? High school interns?

Overly guided progression along with more hand holding. Now comes with step by step narration as well. Like seriously...Scan the BIG BOULDER in front of you has a marker on it along with your teammate and narrator telling you to do it. You can't be this stupid to require this amount of hand holding.

Calling this an RPG game is a disgrace to RPG games. This is just some third person shooter advertised as Mass Effect.

Sir, thanks for lowering my expectation would have bought it out of excitement.....thanks for saving my money.

Wait, I thought I knew that smiley from somewhere. Joe, you on NFO?

Sometimes I visit for Lord Ixi and all the giggles, Shaun. jDVI0c9.png

Been this way since 2010 tbh.

Maybe, but instead of getting better, the series continues to find a way to disappoint.

Don't be like Joe man. Let's wait till final game is out. In Bioware We Trust :P

Nobody trusts in BioWare. Those days are long gone.

From Origins to Inquisition.

From KOTOR to TOR

From Mass Effect 1 to Andromeda

Talk about the disappointment. The quality is just not there anymore.

A fellow humper. I should have known. :D

What's your ID out there? Ixi never fails to deliver. :P

Maybe, but instead of getting better, the series continues to find a way to disappoint.

From KOTOR to TOR

No matter how mediocre game ends up being it will still receive good reviews. Just like Inquisition.

Inquisition was good. It was not amazing like Origins but still it was good and fun rpg. There are haters for every game today.

EA Bioware rpg games are dumbed down coz they make games for mass market not for few hardcore rpg fans as games are expensive.

From KOTOR to TOR

this happens when you come under EA .

I'll PM you, Ethan.

No matter how mediocre game ends up being it will still receive good reviews. Just like Inquisition.

At least this will be updated. 52tj0EC.gif

4134477.gif

jDVI0c9.png

Inquisition was good. It was not amazing like Origins but still it was good and fun rpg.

EA Bioware rpg games are dumbed down coz they make games for mass market not for few hardcore rpg fans as games are expensive.

Good compared to what exactly? Compared to Witcher 3? SKYRIM? Dark Souls II/III? Fallout 4? Deus Ex? Divinity? Even Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning was better.

The list goes on and you still won't find a reason.

There are haters for every game today.

You can't be this naive. People dislike if it's not good. They don't dislike for no reason. Just look at Hitman, Alien, Resident Evil games. After awful games, they changed to BETTER. They didn't get worse to attract a more dumb crowd.

1. No one asked them to.
2. If the game is good, it'll sell. Just look at Witcher 3 in recent times. CD PR was a small less popular studio. With their calibre, they could have just dumbed down the game to attract more, but they didn't. BioWare, who?
3. and yet every other RPG outsold it in recent years. So much for attracting dumb people. 52tj0EC.gif

this happens when you come under EA .

Somewhat, I guess. PjpivtV.gif

Inquisition was good. It was not amazing like Origins but still it was good and fun rpg. There are haters for every game today.

You can't go on calling everyone that doesn't like a game, that you like, a hater. People have reasons for not liking last dragon age or shadow of mordor. They are not haters. Nobody calls you a hater for calling GTA 4 'garbage' despite it being the best reviewed game of the last decade. Stop putting down people's opinions by simply calling them 'haters' everywhere.

Archived